Looking to do modifications.

Blackbetty

Reaction score
I want to do some upgrades but no one knows anything about the srt 10. I heard flashing the cpu is a good way to start. Where is some one near ms that can help me get started in bringing me more power?

Last edited:
Go Blackbetty!!

You are in the right place now, they will all be posting up soon :girl:

Good luck on your mods :rock:

Which truck do you have? You didn't give much info :) pics are nice, too LOL

welcome!

I have an 04 single cab.

Attachments

• 20160410_124024.jpg
    20160410_124024.jpg
    1.6 MB · Views: 90
  • 20160331_112645.jpg
    20160331_112645.jpg
    1.5 MB · Views: 112
  • 20160410_124051.jpg
    20160410_124051.jpg
    1.7 MB · Views: 71
Welcome from Maryland. Nice rides you have there. You are definatly in the right place for people that know there way around SRT-10's. Anything done to the truck or is she stock?

Lose the rear cats and a three inch cat back system.

SCT programmer

Intake

long tube headers

Where are you located? Plenty of guys all around the country that can get you helped out.

Get a sct programmer and tunes from torrie. Whats your budget for upgrades? Check out roe racing or jmb hope you got deep pockets. Welcome from WA

Full bolt ons, tune, exhaust and our 200 shot of dope :burnout:
Welcome and I'd be happy to help you with whatever you need for your beast.

Thank you all for the warm welcome. The intake up grade to what? The stock ram air not enough? Also it has flow master exhaust i havent been under to see about the cats. But as far as price goes not to worried im in the military so im getting paid and food so i can throw almost all my money at it and be okay. I sent an email to torrie and she sent me a link to the tune. Thank you for the shout outs for parts. As far as forced induction has any one done twin turbos on here as a set up? Or would supercharger be a better route Because of the long tubes? If so what companies should i go to as far as forced induction mods?

Thank you all for the warm welcome. The intake up grade to what? The stock ram air not enough? Also it has flow master exhaust i havent been under to see about the cats. But as far as price goes not to worried im in the military so im getting paid and food so i can throw almost all my money at it and be okay. I sent an email to torrie and she sent me a link to the tune. Thank you for the shout outs for parts. As far as forced induction has any one done twin turbos on here as a set up? Or would supercharger be a better route Because of the long tubes? If so what companies should i go to as far as forced induction mods?

A few have done twin turbos not sure on a dd but that would cost somewhere of prob 25,000 if you do forged internals. You can do a supercharger for like 8k and keep the boost around 8 and will add some nice power. I know roe racing had a supercharger not sure what the best one is and fyi torrie is a guy

I was told that nitrous may be inefficient and only create power in the front most pistons unless i do direct port?
Is that true?

You can run a 150 shot with no issues even a plate system the stock motor is suppose to handle it fine. That will run you about 1200 to 2000

I dont know much about nitrous. Would it be wiser just to do a water meth system? Its a little cheeper for the same gain in power. I have water meth on said bmw.

Cant help with that one never had either on. Nitrous seems easier to me and i have thought i have read about guys having issues with water meth

How much are you planning to do with this truck performance wise? Whats your time frame like over time or now? Is this truck your dd

Oh alright cool i will check more into that. And as far and mods go i want to just keep building it as far as i can. Everything will happen pver time im thinking. And idk what dd is?

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back