Looking to do modifications.

Daily driver. I would do exhaust first headers and full exhaust. I would save up to do forged internals and your only gonna wanna tear the motor down once so i would do heads cam and intake all at the same time

First priority should be to pick your end goal, the viper tax can add up and it sucks doing things more then once.

Example I bought a stage one spec clutch, then Centerforce, then McLeod, now a bbg

Good luck with your build

Its kinda my daily drive for now but it only has 47xxx miles on it so i hate adding more but no choice while i get my other dd up and running. My end goal is to be 10 seconds. I know top end of the motor should be my main focus. Whats the best cams you guys have found for this truck both in longevity to sound to power gain? Thank you for the wishes. As far as the clutch goes. At what point should i upgrade the clutch?

The list of trucks that have run 10 seconds is very short. With that being said that goal is absolutely attainable but you will need some cash to make it happen.

I went with the roe racing 710 cam i love it. If your gonna do a cam i would do other work like to the heads and intake while you have it apart you wont wanna tear it apart again

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back