Supporting Member
Reaction score
DOWURKSON Shreveport
DUCATI HAULER New Orleans
moparviper Shreveport
rocco787 Kenner
SRTShelton - Marksville (Central) Louisiana

Last edited:
I here ya about that hell hole im up in Shreveport, dont know if ill drive that way maybe meet in the middle some day. I have another guy with a qc in my neighbor hood i need to talk to him see what hes about, got an awesome ride, lowered with black head lights, not sure about under the hood.

Yes there are some car cruises they start in march, also there is a local drag strip not to far from us that should be opening soon i plan on going when they open its called gilliam speedway other wise known as red river raceway

Where you at in bossier i live in Haughton

Iv already been to the track just to see what it was all about.;) They had a little bit of everything down there and the track prep was awesome compaired to where im from. It was last Saturday they had a test and tune. Never heard of a test and tune during the day but it was pretty cool.

I live on airline drive by highway 220 or 20. I cant remember witch one it is.

Did not know they were open yet we should hit it up next Sat. Got family up this weekend.

Im down to go. The only thing is is that i dont have my truck down here yet. I left it up in ohio bc i was in the middle of some modds and didnt want to bring it down here all torn apart.

Well darn when you gonna get it down here and where do you live off Airline, im up about two exits on 220 off Shed Rd.

Im not entirely sure when its gonna be done. I have a good friend thats up there finishing it for me. But hes also building and installing a motor in my 91 fox. So once he gets done with both projects im gonna fly up there and bring them back. Im gonna have one of my buddies drive the fox down with me. This way i get both cars in one trip.

Yea I go to church over there at Airline Baptist, also take my kid to the park over there by the fire station

It seems like there is a church for every block that you drive down here. Have you ever ran your truck at that track before?

There almost is lol, i haven't ran mine yet just bought it for Christmas, hell i can't even catch a quick road race and its my dd. There is another hi in my neighborhood with a qc I'm gonna try talking with him this weekend

That's sweet. Hopefully we can all roll to the track together and some car meets. I hope you love it as much as i do. Seems to me like there is some money around here. Iv seem a nissian gtr, numerous srt8s and a couple srt 4s. I saw a roush stage 3 mustang the other day driving around then i saw him at the track. Therd was also a new 5.0 with a drag pack that was running pretty good times. That suprises me that you havnt got a road race yet.

Yea there is also an Audi R8, a viper, and a lot if gt500, a railroad friend of mine had a new 5.0 I'll take him in to going

They do tell on the north side of town seems like a large group, i know there is another cart show april 12-13 i want to say the cruise nights start like the third thurs of each month starting in march

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back