Magnaflow and X-Metal Mids Vid

greatone61 said:
Thanks buddy, I just gotta get my shaking hands to keep the camera right and I'll make a better vid!
For some mysterious reason I can't get the Video to work...So my advice on this would be to use more lotion to decrease that annoying friction and excessive hand shaky thingy :D

94rt10ohio said:
High flow or cat delete? Stock moifolds I assume?

Stock manifolds, X-Metal Mids No Cats, Magnaflow Exhaust. I'm thinking with a set of shorties it might even sound better.

Cool Vids!!!!

I only have my magnaflow on right now.....mopar LT's and catless mids go on Monday after work....i can't wait to hear how she sounds!!!!

greatone61 said:
Stock manifolds, X-Metal Mids No Cats, Magnaflow Exhaust. I'm thinking with a set of shorties it might even sound better.

I was going to ask if you had manifolds, as it sounds a bit smoother than mine. Sounds way better than stock though!:)

I guess it's the headers that make it sound as if it's got a cam in it? When I stand behind my truck at idle, it definitely sounds a bit 'lumpy' - which I like!:rock: :D

Rice Eater said:
Cool Vids!!!!

I only have my magnaflow on right now.....mopar LT's and catless mids go on Monday after work....i can't wait to hear how she sounds!!!!

Damn Rice....your going balls to the walls with the mods. I've been thinking about doing the Mopar LT myself. I would like to see how they look and sound. I need to meet sometime in a few weeks to check them out.

RedSrt007 said:
shweet!...were those crickets chirping ? lol

Yup filmed it like at 11 at night in my hotel parking lot, I couldn't rev it to hard though or I woulda had customer up my a$$....

greatone61 said:
Yup filmed it like at 11 at night in my hotel parking lot, I couldn't rev it to hard though or I woulda had customer up my a$$....
sounds killer bro!
we put that setup on a customers truck, with some Bassani headers and it really kicked it up afterwards. he just sat and listend to it idle for like 5 minutes!:D

BOOMER said:
sounds killer bro!
we put that setup on a customers truck, with some Bassani headers and it really kicked it up afterwards. he just sat and listend to it idle for like 5 minutes!:D

I might have to do that too, when I warm up the truck I just stand around by the tailgate and listen haha!

I love the way it changed the sound of my truck. Waaaaaayyy cool.

Bill.

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back