magnaflow blowout

flchub

Supporting Member
Reaction score
so today i had to climb under my truck ,lately i had noticed an exhaust leak,so i see the mid is a tad loose,i look further down and find a hole on the drivers side of the magnaflow!,its bout 2"x1" ,i'll post some pics i took,when i get to my pc,i'm mac tarded when it comes to loading pics off aol!,also thanks justin (jmb) for trying to help me with this prob earlier today.

had another member blow out 2 holes in his muffler he just contacted magnaflow and after some discution he had a new system shipped to him. he did have to pay for it and the send the defective one back. i have not heard but he should have gotten credit back on his cc by now.

"Holy Blown Exhaust Can, Batman!"

You gotta keep us posted on this one...not good for Magnaflow!

magnaflow will warranty that. contact who you got it from, and it can be replaced. i have seen it 2 times myself. they do stand behind their product, so you will get a new system.

dragon said:
had another member blow out 2 holes in his muffler he just contacted magnaflow and after some discution he had a new system shipped to him. he did have to pay for it and the send the defective one back. i have not heard but he should have gotten credit back on his cc by now.

AZPYROGUY...just shoot a pm to scott he had the same problem!

flchub said:
so today i had to climb under my truck ,lately i had noticed an exhaust leak,so i see the mid is a tad loose,i look further down and find a hole on the drivers side of the magnaflow!,its bout 2"x1" ,i'll post some pics i took,when i get to my pc,i'm mac tarded when it comes to loading pics off aol!,also thanks justin (jmb) for trying to help me with this prob earlier today.
how many miles did you have on the exhaust- i just installed mine so i want to keep my eyes and ears open

This is the first time I have seen a problem with the Magnas...I had Magnas on my Charger for 14,000 miles...I have them laying in my basement now..no rust or holes...maybe something hit your exhaust?...

what the hell did you do to that thing? looks like you been stump jumpin that thing from all the marks.....you might want to clean it up first!

dragon said:

Yep, I got the credit back within a week.

Talk to Jim Cates, he is the manager of the service/parts department.

They wont send you just a muffler, it will be the whole system.

They pay for shipping both ways.

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back