Magnaflow for 06 QC?

ktrends

Reaction score
Ive been told the magnaflow for the 06 QC is diffrent than the 05 model and there is not a system that will fit the 06 currently? Is this the case or will the 05 system fit?

Thanks
James

ktrends said:
Ive been told the magnaflow for the 06 QC is diffrent than the 05 model and there is not a system that will fit the 06 currently? Is this the case or will the 05 system fit?

Thanks
James
it will fit but you will have to weld the hangers in different places,just take it to a muffler shop and let them do it for ya

flchub said:
it will fit but you will have to weld the hangers in different places,just take it to a muffler shop and let them do it for ya

Thanks for the info!

if you've never heard the magnaflow, might wanna drive the srt-10 with one first.

AWDisuzu said:
if you've never heard the magnaflow, might wanna drive the srt-10 with one first.
hey get the catless mids along with the magnaflow,of course everyone will hear u coming down the street!

AWDisuzu said:

Ive never heard one before, and don't know of anyone in the area with one. Please explain? you think it is to loud? or just a bad tone?

SilvrSRT10 said:
Magnaflow is showing the system for the '06 but it says "Coming Soon". It's probably the same system as the '04-'05 with the hangers in the right place. There are sound clips on their site too.

http://www.magnaflow.com/02product/shopexd.asp?zone=Trucks&id=1311
Dont count on it :( I spoke with them last year and they told me there was not enough interest to produce a system for the 06 I even offered my o6 so the could mock it up.

06__QUAD__SRT10 said:
Dont count on it :( I spoke with them last year and they told me there was not enough interest to produce a system for the 06 I even offered my o6 so the could mock it up.
Oh wells, How difficult would it be for them to move a couple hanger brackets. But I also see their point. How many '06's were made and of those, how many would get the Magnaflow?:dontknow:

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back