Magnaflow for QC

STRIPETECHCALGARY

Reaction score
I checked magnaflow.com and it says "coming soon" for the QC...but have noticed that several have it on their QC's?

What magnaflow part # are you guys using?

Cheers,

STRIPETECHCALGARY said:
I checked magnaflow.com and it says "coming soon" for the QC...but have noticed that several have it on their QC's?

Cheers,
Hey Man ,
The exhaust for the 05 Q/C will work on a 06 you need two brackets relocated :D :D any exhaust shop can do it for you.

STRIPETECHCALGARY said:

Cheers,
Don't get it from an exhuast shop in Alberta. I was looking into one at a Red Deer shop and they quoted me $1500........... you can order it off almost any vendor on this site for $500 US or so plus shipping, $100. So for $750 Canadian (after conversion and duties) approx you can have it at your door step, get some a shop to do it for a hundred bucks and your still ahead by 650 Canadian. Plus if you have access to a welder and a lift you can save yourself some $. :)

If your interested at all I have the Borla Cat-Back that you could buy off me.. I only changed it out because i wanted a True 3" all the way back since i'm running Forced Induction, i'm not sure if it matters though. :dontknow:

Oh and welcome from Alberta!

Last edited:
(Thanks Deibs...My shop is actually a volume dealer for Magnaflow...we do quite a few installs per week. If you or your friends ever need a Magnaflow product, I can assure you the pricing is favourable)

I checked the Magnaflow site and the only SRT10 application listed is for the single cab(regular cab) - part #15832. Is this what QC users on this forum are also using?

Thx,

STRIPETECHCALGARY said:
(Thanks Deibs...My shop is actually a volume dealer for Magnaflow...we do quite a few installs per week. If you or your friends ever need a Magnaflow product, I can assure you the pricing is favourable)

I checked the Magnaflow site and the only SRT10 application listed is for the single cab(regular cab) - part #15832. Is this what QC users on this forum are also using?

Thx,
Sure is :idea: :idea: :idea: :idea: :idea:

STRIPETECHCALGARY said:

Thx,

If it's cool you should PM me a price, :) I've got mine on now, but i'd like to know if I saved anything.

And yeah that part # will work. You'll need to modify hangers and add in a bit of piping to flange it up to the mid-pipes.

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back