Magnaflow

The Itch

Full Access Member
Reaction score
:rock: :rock: After 2 months of the absolute worst sounding vehicle in my town… I broke down and installed the magnaflow…:dontknow:
O…M…. G……. I love my truck again!!!:elefant: :elefant: :elefant: :elefant:
I have to admit the magnaflow catback exhaust with the catless mids by JMB sounds absolutely awesome… I like it better than my LS1 V8. I am sooo happy with it I want to sleep in it. I don’t even run the AC or play the stereo anymore. I go out and start it over and over. I’ll be needing a new starter soon.:rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock:

I had mine on but didn't like the resonance it made so I put the stocker back on. Today I put the Magnaflow back on. I think I'm going to live with it. It does have an incredible sound going through the gears. Don't tell my wife. I want to see if she notices.

stereo??? twice pipes??? i think that it is more than a coincidence:dontknow: :rock:
she do sound sweet:rock: :rock:

I love my Magna and catless mids....get use to hearing "I could tell it was you pulling up...all the windows started rattling"....:rock:

Mines been on for almost 2 years... and I think it has a hole in it. :( :( :( I'm going to check it out this weekend, when I change the brake pads. :dontknow:

Robert . . .

Where are the sound clips?!?!

You know we all love that stuff!!! :rock:

The Itch said:
:rock: :rock: After 2 months of the absolute worst sounding vehicle in my town… I broke down and installed the magnaflow…:dontknow:
O…M…. G……. I love my truck ]

About dam time dude!!!!!!!! :rock: LOL

I still dont understand why all these people keep upgrading their stereo's?:confused: :dontknow: LOL

patrick

mauiSRT/10 said:
About dam time dude!!!!!!!! :rock: LOL

I still dont understand why all these people keep upgrading their stereo's?:confused: :dontknow: LOL

patrick

I 100% agree! I hate it when ppl turn up the music, I about backhand them. Mines stock and I like the sound, cant wait for an upgrade.

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back