Making a trip, looking for a dyno tune.

oldguysrt10

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I have a DC Stage II on my truck and am pleased. I believe I'd benefit from a dyno tune though. I'm heading to Daytona Beach, Florida from Orange, Texas mid-June. Any folks along the way you'd suggest to do a dyno tune to optimize the tune specific to my truck?

Thanks,
oldguy

you can check with roe, they have a dyno, but i dont know if they can do a flash yet. let me know i can meet up somewhere by daytona, hopefully.

Thanks for the info.. Where is Roe?

We should arrive in Daytona Thursday 06/14 then will be heading back to Texas Monday 06/16. We're just in for the weekend to judge the APF Senior National Powerlifting meet at the Shores Resort and Spa.

oldguy

oldguysrt10 said:
you can check with roe, they have a dyno, but i dont know if they can do a flash yet. let me know i can meet up somewhere by daytona, hopefully.

Thanks for the info.. Where is Roe?

We should arrive in Daytona Thursday 06/14 then will be heading back to Texas Monday 06/16. We're just in for the weekend to judge the APF Senior National Powerlifting meet at the Shores Resort and Spa.

oldguy

Damn looking at your sig a 12.8 with those mods. What was your DA that run by chance?

Thanks for the info. on Roe. I checked with them and they don't do the flashes.

As for the question on DA, really don't have a clue. The 12.82 was at Evadale (Ben Bruce memorial Raceway), probably no more than 20' above sea level, air temp. was 67^, I had a 17mph tailwind, and the humidity was between 45% and 50%. I didn't get the barometric pressure and don't know the DA. My previous best was at Houston Raceway Park, was 12.83, the track is closer to sea level than Evadale, air temp was 47, humidity was near 60%, and I was running into a 7mph headwind. Ditto on not knowing the barometric pressure or DA. We are blessed with tracks close to sea level, and I don't run unless the conditions favor a possible new best. I expect I won't go back to the track until late September or early October.

HRP is one of the best tracks i have ever been to, prep is great, people are nice and it can lay down some of the best times in the country...

But on topic, I called roe and had some questions about there supercharger and they gave me the name of a guy hear in texas that deals with vipers and srt-10 trucks. He said they could tune a vec3 as good as any one but I dont remeber anything about the flash or there name...

Last edited:
To go off topic real quick with tracks, Atco is supposed to be one of the best. All the best SRT8 times have come from that track. A guy in a Jeep SRT8 just ran a 11.6 with heads and a 100 shot.

Sorry no more hijacking.

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back