Man I am getting old. JMB mid-pipes WOW

DevilDawg3097

Supporting Member
Reaction score
Justin just want to say your mids are the shit:rock: And with the stock muffler WTF are you guys thinking!!:dontknow: I am thinking of getting High Flows to quiet it down:p Although my wife reminds me my 96 ram was louder:dontknow: But for those looking for that perfect sound JMB's Mid pipes and the Stock muffler is the trick (Fuch off I dont have a video camera so no sound clips:thefinger: ) Also finaly got my clutch issue and header leak resolved so my build is complete next off to the dyno and a ten pound tune from ROE:marchmellow: The motor runs strong as all get out now and I am curious now to see how much the Roe flows with my mods to the plates. Lets just say my holes went a little bigger than 1/4" (of course with advise from the Man himself.):burnout: :cheers: :beer: :aetsch: and with my ring end gap staying close to specs and no head work I believe I should have no loss of flow we shall see:burnout: :marchmellow:
On the slave issue, there is no after market slave that can hold up to beyond stock conditions. Except a tilton slave but that is a whole other animal in itself but the mopar metal slave (some after markets are made of aluminum:dontknow: ) blew out four in less than 4 months and 2 of those where less than 1 week apart so to save you the time, headache and money Mopar slave is the only option here. IMO:p

Last edited:
Yep..I got the 3" JMB catless mids and 3" Magnaflow catback...just a little too loud so I welded in 2 Cherry Bomb glass paks into the mids for resonation...worked perfectly..

Last edited:
FerrariTruck said:
yep catless mids and stock muffler do sound very good

Yep,Thats what I ran last year!
When I get my engine back I am going to be running LT mopar headers with catless mids and a Bassani catback!:rock: Can't wait to hear it with the ROE on there!!:burnout: :rock: :burnout: :rock: :burnout:

TNVIPER said:
Yep..I got the 3" JMB catless mids and 3" Magnaflow catback...just a little too loud so I welded in 2 Cherry Bomb glass paks into the mids for resonation...worked perfectly..
did that bring it closer to not pissin off the whole block:D I was thinking of the dynatech vortex cone inserts. Well we will find out monday afterwork if I pissed anyone off? since now I will be starting earlier thats is my only concern.

DevilDawg3097 said:
did that bring it closer to not pissin off the whole block:D I was thinking of the dynatech vortex cone inserts. Well we will find out monday afterwork if I pissed anyone off? since now I will be starting earlier thats is my only concern.

The service mgr at my dealer summed it up...I pulled into the lot the other day and went inside...he asked if I was driving the truck..I said yes....he was surprised..said he usually knows when I pull onto the lot..his windows between his office and the shop start vibrating..;)

TNVIPER said:

Is the drone in the cab gone? How much and which ones did you use? I am thinking I need to quiet mine down too.

Devil Dawg, your slave comments are confusing. You burned up 4 mopar slaves. ie stock ones or viper slaves?

patrick

mauiSRT/10 said:
Is the drone in the cab gone? How much and which ones did you use? I am thinking I need to quiet mine down too.

Devil Dawg, your slave comments are confusing. You burned up 4 mopar slaves. ie stock ones or viper slaves?

patrick

Drone is completely gone....Bought them from Jegs Performance...link below..

http://www.jegs.com/i/Cherry+Bomb/545/87517/10002/-1

I've been thinking about adding resonators but I like the sound of American Racing LT's, catless mids, and Magnaflows.

mauiSRT/10 said:

patrick
No I burnt up 4 aftermarket viper slaves ie napa, etc. aint worth a shit:dontknow: got the mopar one from sean and hey it worksplus 200 hundres cheaper then the dealer:D Now i think my tps sensor is about to go kaput:argh: fuggin domino effect literally everything will be new on my motor soon.

Oh another thing that was messing me up is that damn centerforce is a noisy bitch, when I put it in, at the end of Nov so I only drove it once. I thought I had another friggen problem nope those dumb ass weights:argh: needless to say that shit is not going back next clutch change:marchmellow:

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back