manafold

Lol... you can get the 1 3/4 headers from Roe for 1999 I think. If its the 1 7/8 headers call American racing first to see, but that is insanely high

scoobert said:
is 2900 for a American racing manifold installed a good price?

intake manifold?????:dontknow: :dontknow: :dontknow:

Here is a custom intake for ya..

http://www.enginebuildermag.com/Content/Site302/Articles/02_01_2008/3107leosviperin_00000004891.jpg
3107leosviperin_00000004891.jpg

all right, intake headers:rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock:

now that is different & good lookin:congrats: :congrats: :congrats:

scoobert said:
is 2900 for a American racing manifold installed a good price?

for about 700 you can get a fully ported with difuser intake manifold that will net a proven 10hp on the dyno. Our fastest N/A truck run this intake

exhaust manifold....
he says 40hp and gobs of TQ. he is going to dyno it. he says that he has put them on lots of vipers. and allways sees a dramatic imporvement.
i have to call him back but i think that's with cats. at the shop he said it was $500 less without cats but does not recommend it because they stink without cats, and gain no more hp in the process on a n/a truck.

on another note i did order a k&n drop in filter.

this guy asks $150 for 4 dyno pulls, and 700 for a dyno tune. does that sound right?

I charged $60 for 3 pulls and $400 for a tune but I didn't have Dodge software. It's alot more expensive per vehicle because the SCT software for the SRT is the same price as GM and Ford with fewer vehicles to utilize it on.
I would think if you bought the headers that the dyno runs and tune should be included for that price.

scoobert said:
exhaust manifold....
he says 40hp and gobs of TQ. he is going to dyno it. he says that he has put them on lots of vipers. and allways sees a dramatic imporvement.
i have to call him back but i think that's with cats. at the shop he said it was $500 less without cats but does not recommend it because they stink without cats, and gain no more hp in the process on a n/a truck.

on another note i did order a k&n drop in filter.

this guy asks $150 for 4 dyno pulls, and 700 for a dyno tune. does that sound right?

If he is saying you are going to get 40HP with an exhaust manifold but removing the cats will give nothing then you better move on...he knows nothing about Vipers or is trying to screw you..

Last edited:
TNVIPER said:
If he is saying you are goung to get 40HP with an exhaust manifold but removing the cats will give nothing then you better move on...he knows nothing about Vipers or is trying to screw you..
:dito: :thumpdown:

You are dealing with a blow hard that seems to know only how to bring smoke.

Never call him back...I think you are too new to Vipers to know when you are in deep trouble. Don't walk away, run.

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back