March 2009 VTCoA Truck of the Month Nominations

ViperJeff

Misanthrope
Staff member
Administrator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
The way it works, is you can 'nominate' a fellow member for the VTCoA TOTM, either he/she can accept or decline or you can self nominate. The member OR the nominee must post a pic (preferably 600x600 minimum) of the Truck to be part of the poll. No pic, automatic disqualification. Got to have something to show in the poll/Front Page and it would be great if all the pics were the same size.

Also Winners, from the 2008 season are not eligible.

Our Sponsors -

FATJACK - Bcreative Monogramming
Stinker - JTS Venom Performance
Texas Yellow Fever - SLH Motorsports / NWA SignShop
SrtBrad - Michel Productions
Big Worm - USMC

FATJACK will provide the winner with an official VTCOA TOTM Polo Shirt :rock:
1207057920891-1951079196.jpeg

http://bcreativemonogramming.com

Stinker will let us know what he has in store for the February Winner :congrats:

Ad_01.jpg

www.jtsvp.com

Texas Yellow Fever will be providing the February Winner with a TOTM Personalized License Plate:congrats:

TOTMPlate-Steve.jpg

http://www.slhmotorsports.com/ http://www.nwasignshop.com/

SRTBrad, will do a video with the winners Truck. This will mean, if you would like this done, you will have to supply Brad with a wide variety of pictures/video, so brad can work his magic. Brad, maybe you can post some details of what you had in mind and what you will need.

Big Worm will be supplying some USMC swag. Big Worm will also let us know what he has in store each month.

Post up pics, mod list, and any info here for consideration for the March 2009 Truck of The Month!!

So lets see them Trucks

Good Luck all

:D

Jeff

I'm going to say Nycstev I'm on a POS computor so I can't do pictures now:(

Jeff, I have two trucks I would like to nominate but I have no idea how to post any pictures maybe some of the other guys will help me with pics. I think WAZZSUP and MRSSRT10 have two of the best looking trucks on the forum. Someone help please.

I seriously thought about this for the whole month I was gone Kerouac...I'd like to nominate someone that is not only a awesome member but I was genuinely impressed with his truck a couple years ago at Nationals. I believe his real name is Tim....But I only have ever called him Blue.....Like his beautiful truck. I don't have any pics unfortunately....But I know Shawn does and many others....A unsung quiet member and a man I call a friend and one fine example of the beauty that these trucks hold :rock: :rock:

FATJACK said:
Jeff, I have two trucks I would like to nominate but I have no idea how to post any pictures maybe some of the other guys will help me with pics. I think WAZZSUP and MRSSRT10 have two of the best looking trucks on the forum. Someone help please.

Youre a lot of trouble old man....I will 2nd MRSSRT10..

IMG_3148.jpg

IMG_3142.jpg

i nominate "HV SRT" & his roed '06 RC !!!!! :rock:

Don, ya got any better pics than this of your truck ??

Attachments

• ViewImage.jpg
    ViewImage.jpg
    17.2 KB · Views: 71
  • P6060211.jpg
    P6060211.jpg
    213.4 KB · Views: 99
  • IMG_0273.jpg
    IMG_0273.jpg
    362.9 KB · Views: 66
TheSickness said:
I seriously thought about this for the whole month I was gone Kerouac...I'd like to nominate someone that is not only a awesome member but I was genuinely impressed with his truck a couple years ago at Nationals. I believe his real name is Tim....But I only have ever called him Blue.....Like his beautiful truck. I don't have any pics unfortunately....But I know Shawn does and many others....A unsung quiet member and a man I call a friend and one fine example of the beauty that these trucks hold :rock: :rock:

Thanks Mikey.....:rock:

BlueWhiteTrucks.jpg

TimPic-1.jpg

srt3.jpg

50BlueSRTS.jpg

I like the idea of Blue this time around and besides how rare can you get :rock:

TheSickness said:

I second that....I met Tim at the 07 Nationals; great guy, beautiful truck!

i agree wazzup and blue have two of the finest trucks on our site. gonna be a tough month to decide.

I nominate Tim's truck aka ViperTruck2933. Him and Portlandsrt have two of the nicest Silver trucks around. Be good to see people nominating/voting for the truck, not the owner, while being a cool member is a bonus, it's truck of the month, not member of the month. ;)

265236.jpg

265237.jpg

WHITESNAKE

I'm not sure if Whitesnake is eligible for a nom but I would like to see it on the main page. Maybe it will help it sell.

Fontanagtg116.jpg

EMT/SRT said:
Is the BATRAM ready for its debut?
Nope. :) Forget the TOTMs! :laugh: I just want to drive it! LOL Been off the road since Nov 08. :eek: :eek: :eek:

I forgot to add, I do agree that Blue is a good color and also a good change, we haven't had a blue one yet (I Think).

eddie102870 said:
i agree wazzup and blue have two of the finest trucks on our site. gonna be a tough month to decide.
Tough choices for sure, on kelly blue book yesterday, via auto trader and there is a blue, white, stripes, viper ram on there for sale. under 24k. the wheels are not the stockers.

The red truck on right now is bitchin, the blue truck will probly win the vote.:rock: :burnout: :D

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back