May 2013 Truck of the Month nominations

VPRPWRD

VTCoA Ring Leader
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Let's do this again!!! May 2013 truck of the month nominations are officially open!! The poll is limited to 11 trucks, so post up the nominations early to ensure a spot in the competition. :D

I nominate VPRPWRD, because he ran a new PB in April.

I do appreciate the nomination, but due to a conflict of interest, I am going to respectfully decline.

And I will Nominate Mickster......

image.php

I nominate srtralph because it brings new members to the club and those new members are active on this forum for 30 seconds after they vote only

I nominate srtralph because it brings new members to the club and those new members are active on this forum for 30 seconds after they vote only

too bad those new members can't vote in any polls ;)

hehehehehehehehehe

So what we gotta do is get them to join, blow up the post hoe thread, THEN vote? Thanks for the heads up!

There is a minimum post count and it's also based on their join date. Keeps people form joining for a day to cast a vote with no intention to do other than that. This way voting is based on what your peers think, not what family, friends and facebook friends one can herd in to vote. So if you want to use them as a resource, they will have to join and contribute and be a member for awhile :D

There is a minimum post count and it's also based on their join date. Keeps people form joining for a day to cast a vote with no intention to do other than that. This way voting is based on what your peers think, not what family, friends and facebook friends one can herd in to vote. So if you want to use them as a resource, they will have to join and contribute and be a member for awhile :D

And after they do that, our charm will draw them in. They will make the VTCoA part of their daily routine. :D

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back