Member of the Month????

spdrcrj

Reaction score
The site has a truck of the month. I think it would be great to have a member of the month. In the military we have performer of the quarter, airman of the quarter, blah blah blah. I think it would be great to nominate people for VTCOA member of the Month or Quarter. Whatcha'll think (in Stinker speak) :D

Jim

I don't think anything is wrong with the idea, but if your thinking Tony. Then to be more accurate. Then maybe we should call it vendor of the month

ViperJeff said:
I don't think anything is wrong with the idea, but if your thinking Tony. Then to be more accurate. Then maybe we should call it vendor of the month
Speaking honestly here,I Thought of you Jeff.You have contributed to the club in so many ways,Not to mention all the pictures i have enjoyed for so long.Keep up the good work,And my vote goes to you.:rock:

JRSVIPR said:
Speaking honestly here,I Thought of you Jeff.You have contributed to the club in so many ways,Not to mention all the pictures i have enjoyed for so long.Keep up the good work,And my vote goes to you.:rock:
:rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock:

what am i:dontknow: ..... just a piece of rotten meat over hear!!!!!!!!!:p :p

i nominate myself for the heal of a killer deal i gave blackviper....5k worth of heads and crower rocker setup and spacers for $2500 + stock heads!!

He's (faslane505) a fucking great specimen of the human species!:rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock:

I LOVE THIS SITE!:congrats: :congrats: :congrats: :congrats: :congrats:

Last edited:
faslane505 said:
what am i:dontknow: ..... just a piece of rotten meat over hear!!!!!!!!!:p :p

i nominate myself for the heal of a killer deal i gave blackviper....5k worth of heads and crower rocker setup and spacers for $2500 + stock heads!!

He's (faslane505) a fucking great specimen of the human species!:rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock:

I LOVE THIS SITE!:congrats: :congrats: :congrats: :congrats: :congrats:

You got my vote because I would decline

so we got this

spdrcrj: 1
Stinker: 1
Faslane505: 1

im buying votes.......whos sellin em?'

faslane505 said:
so we got this

spdrcrj: 1
Stinker: 1
Faslane505: 1

im buying votes.......whos sellin em?'
I do not think it would be fair to vote for Owners,Or vendors.That would be just sucking up.:p :p :p

I was thinking Tony but there are alot of members here who do great things for the site and it's members.

spdrcrj said:
I was thinking Tony but there are alot of members here who do great things for the site and it's members.
You are totally right,We have many great people here.:rock:

This thread should end up going somewhere weird :dontknow: :D

How bout lug nut of the month :dontknow: Shawn has really nice lug nuts on his truck. :rock: I nominate Shawn. I would nominate Jack, but his is still on jack stands so there's no lug nuts to nominate :D :D :D :marchmellow: :marchmellow: :marchmellow:

Wifey said:

So let's take it somewhere weird . . .

I nominate Mikey (TheSickness) for Member of the Month :p

All jokes aside I have never met anyone that is able to hold some much attention by so many. Whether you love him or you hate him - you are intrigued by what he's going to say next and to who. You love him - you watch to see what will make you laugh - You hate him - you watch to see what will make you laugh! :p

To TheSickness
:top: :star: :banghead: :sheep: :top: :adore: :fight: :stupid: :evil: :shakehands: :love:

(p.s. - don't worry Wifey - if this thing takes off - I'd nominate you too!! :rock: You've done so much for so many on this site! You're the only one that has a garage full of stock parts :p :love:)

Alright then - Mikey falls into the lug nut category - so it is - Mikey for lugnut of the month :rock: :rock: :rock:

2 nominations for Mikey :D :D :D

Wifey said:

Yeah like getted :deal:ho'ed up..

I nominate the great Mikey for lugnut of the year. :dontknow: He'll decline though because he'd be more interested in bunghole of the year...

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back