Merry Christmas - 2023

Oh my ,, the egg nog is good !

It’s weird and I have no idea why people are putting those blow up Grinch’s for their outside decorations this year .. must be hundreds in my neighborhood
And they seem to deflate all over the yard at night?? Not sure if that's a breakdown or a planned function

i like the old

You better start buying coal before it’s completely banned .. Preping my just be required ! And those stinky socks are better than Garlic at keeping the Goblins away !
That's the truth! Both accounts :D

And they seem to deflate all over the yard at night?? Not sure if that's a breakdown or a planned function

i like the old
You know I noticed that hahaha I even saw a frosty deflated hanging out of a trash can .. I guess the florida winters just aren’t cold enough for old Frosty

You know I noticed that hahaha I even saw a frosty deflated hanging out of a trash can .. I guess the florida winters just aren’t cold enough for old Frosty
That's hilarious! A Frosty meltdown :eek::D:D

Watched a lot of Christmas shows.

Somei of my favs

Christmas Carol with George C. Scott

Christmas Story - Oh Fuudddgggggge!

It's A Wonderful Life

And I always enjoy some Family Vacation - Shitter's Full!!!
Can I drive you out into the middle of nowhere and leave you for dead?

Cousin Eddie does alright with that plastic plate in his head :eek:
:D:D:D

Christmas Story for sure

My favorite Scrooge is with Allistar Sim from the 50's.

Christmas Story for sure

My favorite Scrooge is with Allistar Sim from the 50's.
Don't think I've seen that one! I'll look it up for sure!

don't shoot your eye out :D

happy new year! Good to see you post :cool:

Don't think I've seen that one! I'll look it up for sure!

don't shoot your eye out :D

happy new year! Good to see you post :cool:

I've been pretty stern on the movies i watch during the holidays, but someone got me into watching Christmas with the Kranks a few years ago, i dont mind it now.
It's a wonder life is one i grew up watching also.

I've been pretty stern on the movies i watch during the holidays, but someone got me into watching Christmas with the Kranks a few years ago, i dont mind it now.
It's a wonder life is one i grew up watching also.
Jimmy Stewart! Such a great actor. That is one of my favs too. I'll check out the Kranks. I read about the 1951 Scrooge/Christmas Carol I'm definitely watching that version next year, thank you for listing it!

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back