Miscellaneous stuff for sale

VPRPWRD

VTCoA Ring Leader
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I am in the process of cleaning out a relative's home who recently passed and the experience has motivated me to do some cleaning out in my own house. I am selling everything that I don't see me using in the next 6 months and offering to everyone here first. Check out my other thread for SRT-10 specific items.

Mopar 7 to 4 trailer wiring adapter. Brand new, never used. $25 obo plus shipping.

forsale004_zps1d263437.jpg

2007 - 2008, 2009 2500 and 3500 only chrome Ram's head tail light covers. Good condition will need new 2 sided tape to be reinstalled. $25 obo plus shipping.

forsale007_zps3302d01a.jpg

2002 1500 only, 2003 - 2008, 2009 2500 and 3500 Ram Mopar fabric tonneau cover with all install hardware. One of the plastic corner pieces for the frame was replaced with a newer version, still works as designed. $150 obo plus shipping.

forsale013_zpsdeebe7f7.jpg

As I find more items I will post them up.

Last edited:
bump! make offers, I'm looking to clean up

trailer wiring adapter $20 obo plus shipping
tail light covers $20 obo plus shipping
tonneau cover $125 obo plus shipping

TTT. Someone needs to buy that tonneau cover, it's a great deal. The fabric covers are much more functional than the hard covers too.

TTT. Someone needs to buy that tonneau cover, it's a great deal. The fabric covers are much more functional than the hard covers too.

absolutely, I loved that cover and would put it on my truck now, but I love my wing too much to get rid of it.

All items have been listed on ebay with a starting price of 99 cents with no reserve under the user name andybonnie06.

^^^buy my stuff, I'm practically giving it away! :D

Auctions end Sunday

All items sold!

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back