missed opportunity

shorty

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Really missed a golden opportunity being new to this SRT-10 truck stuff I am not used to other enthusiast. Heading to church yesterday came to a 4 way stop. There was a small yellow car across the street coming towards me. Had his lights as well as fog lights on so could not tell exactly what he was driving. We both started across the intersection and he stuck his hand out the window and did a thumbs up. Before I realized what he was driving we were both gone. Really wish I had turned around and visited with the man in the yellow VIPER. He might even have offered me a test drive. :D Next time I will try to be a little more observant. Just living in a town of 1200 you don’t expect a Viper cursing the streets. Actually he was probably passing through as we are a major cross road town for north/south in east Texas.

thats cool!! i live in some1 same type environment small town.. not alot of ppl ESPECIALLY vipers. found out just other day im 10 miles from an actual VIPER TECH black mamba told me bout him went to see him to show my truck and got introduced 06 srt10 he had and he showed me tons of pics he had from other cars he's worked on.. 06,08,96,98 list goes on. congrats seeing a viper especially yellow their rare

Last winter I stopped by my little liquor store and as I pulled up in my T10 is parked a red w/yellow flamed Viper. This area is only about four thousand people and haven't seen a Viper let alone a T10 around before. We talked for about fifteen minutes and told me he has two of them!..other one is a ACR and always garaged..must be nice. Sometimes you never know.

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back