Mobil 1 buy 4 get 1 free

jrangel

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Ad started today. Limit 10. You need the coupon but guy behind counter just applied the ad at checkout. I got the mailer when I got home from Kragen so back I go to another location.

Wal Mart Super Tech is Mobile 1. Check the MSDS.

kennygene said:
Wal Mart Super Tech is Mobile 1. Check the MSDS.

Are you serious???? My Walmart only occasionally carries Mobil1 0-40. I actually got the Shell Rotella last time and she runs great.

Just checked mobil one's page and didn't see any promotion like this. Any link? I'll keep looking, but it would be a nice deal :rock:

TREKER said:
Are you serious???? My Walmart only occasionally carries Mobil1 0-40. I actually got the "Shell Rotella" last time and she runs great.

the shell has been doin a great job. be my 3rd oil change with it:rock: :rock: :rock:

Just checked MSDS shows manufactured by Warren now. I guess this was changed at some point-sorry.

moparmagic said:
Just checked mobil one's page and didn't see any promotion like this. Any link? I'll keep looking, but it would be a nice deal :rock:

Also valid at your local O'Reilly

bigAdPage_12.jpg good till Aug 11.

Figures....I just bought 10qts yesterday!! :mad: Even checked Moble website for specials or coupons...nada.

:dontknow: Well two free quarts is better than no free quarts.. Time to pay O'Reilly a visit.

My local Wal-Mart had Mobil One 0-40W, 6 quarts to a box for $36.72, including tax. Picked up two boxes, which happened to be the last two on the shelf. They did have individual quarts for $6.80ish on the shelf.

moparmagic said:
unreal, not an o'reilly store within a cpl. hundred miles! go figure :mad:

Any one of these stores near you as they all have the same deal?

Checker Auto Parts, Schuck's Auto Supply, Kragen Auto Parts and Murray's Discount Auto Stores.

man...never even heard of those ones, I'll check but dont ever recall seeing any of em on the east coast or in va :dontknow:

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back