Monster Mopar Bound!

OnceBit

Full Access Member
Reaction score
After a very emotional day yesterday, today starts a weekend of fun!

I spent all day loading up my best friends U-Haul yesterday to see him off to Florida very early this morning. We've known each other over ten years and he is the best friend I've ever had.

Today starts a small vacation for me now and I am St. Louis bound to the Monster Mopar Spring Fling. This will be my first car show of the year and am very excited after all the changes I've made through the last few months.

Wish me luck guys and pics will sure be posted when I return!!

Good luck, and pics are a must when you get back.

I'm back!
Well...I kinda got jipped to say the least, got 3rd in the '94 and up Modified Truck class.

456396_484126791602803_122256671_o.jpg

I was almost dead sure I would get 2nd, I knew when I got there the truck that was gonna take 1st for sure. lol but I'll let you guys be the judge....

Also got about 300+ pics so I'll add a link to my photobucket album.

1st place truck:
DSCN1188.jpg

DSCN1190.jpg

DSCN1187.jpg

2nd place truck:
DSCN1191.jpg

(WTF were they thinking? lol)

3rd place truck:
DSCN1055.jpg

DSCN1086.jpg

DSCN1368.jpg

One perk over the placement was getting to do laps around the track there, that was a definite high point of the weekend!

411774_484124351603047_152188610_o.jpg

Event Album:

http://s850.photobucket.com/albums/... Weekend - Spring Fling 2012/#!cpZZ1QQtppZZ32

You definitely should have had 2nd! Nice truck bro!!!

OnceBit, WTF!

Retarded that you didn't get first place!

Congrats......

The frustrating thing is that the judges looked and marked off points for EVERY TINY paint blemish and chip...I swear they found some that I DIDN'T even know I had. There is no way they looked over the whole truck as a whole with the unique things I did.

The red truck was well done, I'll admit, it originally was a complete base model truck. (grey bumpers, 4.7 V8, manual handles and locks, etc.) I should have been more fair and taken a few more pics of it. Interior was completely painted black with red accents, had a really nice custom headliner done as well. The thing that killed me in their "points" is his was fresh from the body shop with new paint, less than a week old....

Oh well, you win some, you lose some. Always next year, or the next show!!!

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back