MOPAR Bed Extender

JR_PRO

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I have a new 2006 SRT-10 QC I just bought and because I use it for my daily driver and hauling the kids along with there junk I was considering buying the MOPAR bed extender part number 82207107.

It looks as though you can not flip out the extender unless the hard tonneau is open which is fine but my question is if it is flipped to the inside does anyone know if it will hit or interfere with the hard tonneau when it is closed up inside the bed? Also...if it is flipped out abd resting on the tailgate does anyone know if it will hit the underside of the hard tonneau when you try to shut it? Any help is appreciated before making the purchase.

Here is the descritpion...

82207107 Bed Extender Bed Extender, extends bed with tailgate down, flips in for additional storage containment $235.00

Thanks!

My brother has one and it doesn't interfere with the tonneau at all. I'll shoot some pics if you need them.

Jeff

Pics would be nice if not too much trouble.

Thanks!

JR_PRO said:
I have a new 2006 SRT-10 QC I just bought and because I use it for my daily driver and hauling the kids along with there junk I was considering buying the MOPAR bed extender part number 82207107.

It looks as though you can not flip out the extender unless the hard tonneau is open which is fine but my question is if it is flipped to the inside does anyone know if it will hit or interfere with the hard tonneau when it is closed up inside the bed? Also...if it is flipped out abd resting on the tailgate does anyone know if it will hit the underside of the hard tonneau when you try to shut it? Any help is appreciated before making the purchase.

Here is the descritpion...

82207107 Bed Extender Bed Extender, extends bed with tailgate down, flips in for additional storage containment $235.00

Thanks!

If you decide you want one, PM me, I can get you a much better price,
Thanks
Justin

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back