Mopar headers and computer

VPRPWR

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Mopar headers installed and run for a few days only, I'll be taking them off in the next couple days. Too loud for my taste, guess I'm getting old:dontknow:

I will also include the Mopar computer and since the vin needs to be reflashed I'm making a hell of a deal....$1100 for the headers with the midpipes, computer, and ARP header bolts. Sounds like a good deal to me:D

My truck is an 04

according to specs they should fit 04-06 P/N 5153168

but computer should be for 04 only

Recommend engine control module(s) 2004-P4510918, 2005-P5153335, 2006-P5153591. Manual and automatic transmission ( 2004–06 Ram SRT10).

i think he is giving the computer at that price too.....so if your looking for somebody to give the computer to...ill take it...lol

actually, i think that the mopar computer is designed to go with the headers and cam, of which i have neither.....so i think it would be silly for me to get it..i think i am going to wait for the handheld.....thank you...

VPRPWR said:
Mopar headers installed and run for a few days only, I'll be taking them off in the next couple days. Too loud for my taste, guess I'm getting old:dontknow:

Yup, I think you have it right. Too old!

I have a full cat delete, and magnaflow. Am anxiously awaiting installation of electric cutouts.

And I am really old!

hell of a deal... heck thats a huge loss on your part... whats the part number of those headers?
all years are the same...
p5153168 will fit both quad and reg cabs
p4510844 will only fit reg cabs.
pcm will only work on that model year

Prof said:
Yup, I think you have it right. Too old!

I have a full cat delete, and magnaflow. Am anxiously awaiting installation of electric cutouts.

And I am really old!

I'm with you. When you get "old" you need it LOUD!:rock:

How else can you tell it's running?:confused:

Yes I know what your thinkin..Look at the tach!:dontknow:

We have tachs? Damn... can't see either!!;) :D :)

Last edited:
Stagethree said:
I'm with you. When you get "old" you need it LOUD!:rock:

How else can you tell it's running?:confused:

Yes I know what your thinkin..Look at the tach!:dontknow:

We have tachs? Damn... can't see either!!;) :D :)

I really like the way Stagethree thinks...he has life in focus, and understands what is important.

Headers sold....computer still for sale. $100 for the computer, I figure since you have to get the vin reprogrammed this is a god deal:D And remember it is an 04.

I'd like the midpipes if they're catless and still available... PM me!

dammitt all to hell...(lol,jk) i just dropped serious coin for the same sh!t...why didnt i just wait a month or so...anyways i like mine. i just gotta get that flowmaster off (installed by previous owner) and get a magnaflow on there...

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back