MOPAR NATIONAL's - Upload Pics HERE!!

Silverback said:
These are day 1 pictures are from Shawn (Illtemprd).

Who is that big goodlooking dude in the orange shirt (with hair)?:dontknow:

I might be a little worried, he seems to be snuggling a little to close to some of the guys... Hopefully there won't be any pics of him spooning...:knuddel: :ahhhhh: :flute: :vroam:

Manic said:
I might be a little worried, he seems to be snuggling a little to close to some of the guys... Hopefully there won't be any pics of him spooning...:knuddel: :ahhhhh: :flute: :vroam:

I'm not worried. Sick knows who he has to come home to. :mad: :burnout:Spooning, he can only spoon Begood or Illtemprd, anyone else I might have to lay down a can of woopass.:eek:

I mentioned before I was jealous, but I'm really jealous now with all these pics. I sure hope I can make it next time......ya'll have fun and becareful:rock: :burnout:

Looks like you guys are having some real fun....wish I was there...:)

Walt

Holy Ryan Seacrest batman.....has Sickness..."frosted" is hair.............?.....................what a mo.......:D

Thank you for the great pics.
I have a grin on my face that will not go away from seeing the restaurant photos.
Great to see all you guys and gals hooting it up, and having a blast.

Last edited:
Wow I didn't know you could buy a hair piece prefrosted!!! :rock:
Nowwhat said:
Holy Ryan Seacrest batman.....has Sickness..."frosted" is hair.............?.....................what a mo.......:D

Wait for the pics from today and tonight, we did a 1/4 mile drag with about 14 of us! got vids and pics but for later gotta run, we gotta meet up town and eat and fun, back later, miss ya'll

by the way the BOSS of mine said to say hello ot everyone!

And Silver Sickness still cant understand my southern speakin!LOLOL:D

Nowwhat said:
At least you can hook him up with a good deal on some shampoo :D

What do you expect from a gay Ken doll!! :p ;)

just got back home from the nats , was a lot of fun,all except my bad 1/4 mile run wassup has it on vid,i hope it gets deleted ;), glad i got to meet alot of the guys
nathan

Craig said:
Wow I didn't know you could buy a hair piece prefrosted!!! :rock:
I will crown him with the new nickname of "Frosty the Ghey boy" for you :D

Dammit!! - where was his man purse anyways?? :dontknow: :p ;) :D

Rotflmao...exactly and no one better be tryin to take advantage of my gay he-she!!:mad:
Wifey said:
I will crown him with the new nickname of "Frosty the Ghey boy" for you :D

Dammit!! - where was his man purse anyways?? :dontknow: :p ;) :D

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back