My 2 SRT'S

FOR SALE ON EBAY
I found #16 CE :D it has 286miles only!!!
9.jpg

8.jpg

7.jpg

also found this......

1Q_800.jpg

1A_800.jpg

1Q_8001.jpg

ZA_800.jpg

Xw_800.jpg

If I were to get this^^^ I would sell my truck, buy the car and keep the srt4 for a daily driver:D

I been looking into this alot :D I was talking to my girl and about how I might just sell the truck and get me one:drool:

that's the only reason i'd sell mine...

i told alisha just the other day... one of my life goals is to have a viper before i'm 30... i don't have much time left;)

The CE#16 was in the $52k range w/286 miles and the limited edition supercharged coupe was $62,800 with 10k miles. there is also another paxton superchrged w/ 750hp in the 50k range and 2 twin turbo one a Roe racing and the other hennessy. also have a couple low mile in the 40k range. If I had my truck sold right now I Buy one of these like now lol couple of good ones for sale right now. I probably try taking some things off my truck like the Air intake,Venom series TB,Venom shifter,SCT tuner and a couple other mods. sale it as stock as possible and sell the other parts seperate but i still owe on my truck thats really the only thing that is holding me back

Only had two cars in my life. I'm a truck guy. That viper is bad ass but just not for me. I drove my buds 2002 and 2010 vipers just to small but thats just me.

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back