MY FRIEND JUST BOUGHT A SSR......

SANCHOBA

TEXAS A&M DAD
Supporting Member
Reaction score
its an 05' with an automatic,only mod i know of are electric exhaust cut-outs,is this even a race:dontknow: i think they are 400hp at the flywheel.

just did a little research...05' is 390hp,06' 400hp. its the LS2 out of the corvette.

why would someone buy one of those???
I think you will smoke him

Was just with a friend on Monday...05 SSR has LS2 motor and
390HP...He has the 6 speed...Two tone silver & black looks good...
Going down to Carlisle next Thursday...:D

You will trash him no doubt...a guy down the block from me had one and its an easy kill.

there is one of those ssr's in the woodlands area (north houston) that is stroked, heads/cam, sprayin' bigtime, that some of you turbo's boys would have some trouble with... they have a great platform to modify..its just most of the time its your older guys that are buying them and most really dont race or modify them...they just like to look good...this one im talking about is definetly the sickest ive ever seem..i heard that hes sprayin like a 250 shot...gotta be in the 800+rwhp area.

you can hear that thing from a mile away....

not quite as loud as mine though....

HEHE!

Don't care for the looks of those so I would never buy one. Plus like others have said not that fast in stock form.

Im sorry but that is way to funny, that ssr is a slow ugly lookin thing. I know a guy round here whose got one and he regrets buyin it everyday, especially after he saw both my srt 10's (well the tailgate pullin away hard).

SANCHOBA said:
its an 05' with an automatic,only mod i know of are electric exhaust cut-outs,is this even a race:dontknow: i think they are 400hp at the flywheel.
Just got back from Carlisle...Went down witha frien who just got one
Silver & Black with the LS2...Rated at 390HP and 6 speed...We had one
go at it and beat him...Nice truck...:rock:

Back