my new srt8

RB04

Supporting Member
Reaction score
07 Srt8 Grand Cherokee Red Rock, still hanging around, got a ton of mods on the way, currently torn apart waiting for some powder coating from JMB, got new LMI carbon fiber cold air intake, killerglass radiator, srt badging for the stering wheel and bumper grill, new dash bezel and going to pick out a in dash dvd player tomorrow, got alot to do when it all comes in, first show is next sat!!:rock:

190719_1708277540872_1056073478_31492123_3259264_n.jpg

188823_1711432979756_1056073478_31496636_5442849_n.jpg

199851_1717101361462_1056073478_31505526_2672240_n.jpg

:rock: Nice choice :congrats:

Those trucks are Awesome. I drove one & I loved it! My friend has a 2010 Jeep SRT8 in Inferno Red. Good Luck with it!

Throw a good tune, exhaust and a supercharger on it and you will be in the low 11's.

if you want good tunes let me know, all of my friends have these jeeps.

Have fun checking your transmission fluid also :) and oil changes are $$$$$

But they are fun to drive. If you need anything for it let me know might be able to help you out alot.

Get a Diablo Predator, but dont waste your time on the can tune that comes with it. Go to some of the lxforums and look up username: diablotoona (Johan). The difference between one of his custom tunes and the can tune, is night and day. Ask me how I know. Also, if the jeeps come with the same Nag1 transmission that's in my 300 srt8, then get a set of the Mercedes Blue Top solenoids. They'll firm up the shifts real nice.

Sweet Eli ......... Nice Ride Bud, and Nice lookin as well ..... love the color ....

Can't wait to get an eyeball on it ....

Jim

Throw a good tune, exhaust and a supercharger on it and you will be in the low 11's.

if you want good tunes let me know, all of my friends have these jeeps.

Have fun checking your transmission fluid also :) and oil changes are $$$$$

But they are fun to drive. If you need anything for it let me know might be able to help you out alot.

thank you, and haha about the tranny, found you need a special tool and a temp chart , wtf? lol

Get a Diablo Predator, but dont waste your time on the can tune that comes with it. Go to some of the lxforums and look up username: diablotoona (Johan). The difference between one of his custom tunes and the can tune, is night and day. Ask me how I know. Also, if the jeeps come with the same Nag1 transmission that's in my 300 srt8, then get a set of the Mercedes Blue Top solenoids. They'll firm up the shifts real nice.

thanks, yes Ive seen toona is the one to talk to , good to see his rep made it all the way to this forum :) thanks for the advice:rock:

Sweet Eli ......... Nice Ride Bud, and Nice lookin as well ..... love the color ....

Can't wait to get an eyeball on it ....

Jim

I hope to get it ready before the uconn show next saturday, everything is in the mail to me right now, except the intake and strut bar, JMB only got it yesterday so a week or so till i get that back , so it will be close, I cant wait, bought the new in dash dvd player and new dash today:rock::rock:

thank you, and haha about the tranny, found you need a special tool and a temp chart , wtf? lol

Yeah dude, should of seen my one friend when he found that out :D

And i think he said the dealer wanted like 200.00 to do the check ? I could be wrong but thats what i thought he said.

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back