my new srt8

thank you, and haha about the tranny, found you need a special tool and a temp chart , wtf? lol

U can get the tool off of ebay for like $20.00. That's where I got mine. Dont really need a temp chart. Just measure cold on level ground. When you refill, it's gonn be cold. So just fill it to the level you measured when cold. And if it's the same Nag1 trans, go to mercedes and get their oil pan. It has a built in drain plug. Makes it much easier for future services. It should read right at the 30 degree celsius mark on the dipstick.

Last edited:
What's the gas mileage on those like? Ride quality/comfort? I swear I should have bought one of these instead of my 10.......

What's the gas mileage on those like? Ride quality/comfort? I swear I should have bought one of these instead of my 10.......

mileage is about 13 town not sure highway yet, cant keep my foot out of it :rock: probably 15-17, rides great ,alot better ride then my 10 was ,(it was lowered 2/4) so a big upgrade from that, handles like a high end sports car:burnout:, was always going to be my next ride after the srt experience, just wasnt planning this soon

Eli

Damn I think I'm working next saturday s--t, ...... Have to wait till another show. Lot of local ones coming up, you been to a few before. I'll definately catch you at those.

Jim

Absolutely Jim,, Justin just called and said my intake and strut are on there way back to me! cant wait, hows yours coming did you find an airbrush guy??

Very Cool ......... Yes I think I have a guy. I've seen his work ,,,,,, it's outstanding. Should know by Monday. Tony is working on the intake, in his spare time between working on 4000 other things. Shouldn't be long for that. But gives me time to find a good brush guy.

Can't wait to see your Ride up close and personal, looks like a Perfect Fantasy Candadate.

Jim

THANK JUSTIN:rock::rock::rock::rock:

218086_1742127747106_1056073478_31535358_8179515_n.jpg

got the new bezel and stereo installed today , pioneer avh 3300 pretty awesome now I have to figure out how to run it all :D

206804_1746640139913_1056073478_31540142_1095812_n.jpg

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back