My new truck!

WA 2 FST

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I will be taking delivery on this truck within the next couple of weeks... gotta get final payment to the owner, who is a great guy, and has taken extremely good care of this truck.

It is an '05 RC with <6900 miles, and all the mods I would want to do to one of these... X-metal lowering kit, B&B exhaust (high-flow cat mid-pipe + cat-back), performance tuned PCM, B&M shifter, K&N air filter, aftermarket aluminum tonneau cover, and BedRug. This truck is extremely clean... just like the QC I just sold.

It's 1100 miles away, so I'm going to have it shipped. It will be worth the wait.

Attachments

• 2005 Dodge SRT-10 RC 1.jpg
    2005 Dodge SRT-10 RC 1.jpg
    215 KB · Views: 83
  • 2005 Dodge SRT-10 RC 2.jpg
    2005 Dodge SRT-10 RC 2.jpg
    167.4 KB · Views: 67
  • 2005 Dodge SRT-10 RC 3.jpg
    2005 Dodge SRT-10 RC 3.jpg
    212.7 KB · Views: 76
  • 2005 Dodge SRT-10 RC 4.jpg
    2005 Dodge SRT-10 RC 4.jpg
    192.8 KB · Views: 46
Good lookin RC!:rock: Who are YOU going to use to ship?:dontknow: I really reccomend Chris@CSL Auto Transport. He's been great to deal with. Just had problems with the driver that was supposed to pick up my truck:( I can give you his number if you like;)

Make sure the truck your getting has factory shocks and NOT the x-metal one's;)

Kyle, please PM me Chris's info.

Also, I am not sure which shocks it has... I'd imagine they are the ones that came with the kit, though. OEM ones better?

Fatjack... this is falcon's truck over on the other forum... he's the 2nd owner, not sure who owned it before him. I'm sure you long-timers here know more of its history than I do. ;)

WA 2 FST said:
Kyle, please PM me Chris's info.

Also, I am not sure which shocks it has... I'd imagine they are the ones that came with the kit, though. OEM ones better?

Fatjack... this is falcon's truck over on the other forum... he's the 2nd owner, not sure who owned it before him. I'm sure you long-timers here know more of its history than I do. ;)

PM Sent...;)

Yes, the OEM shocks are much better than x-metal one's.

well wa 2 fst looks like you beat me.....nice truck looks super clean congrats on the purchase...where is it coming from..if it is close to me ill charge ya half and drive it to ya ill drive like a :turtle: i promise :thefinger:

Truck arrived from FL yesterday... JUST AS ADVERTISED!

I have finally found someone who keeps their vehicles as clean as I do, AND when selling one everything is _exactly_ as advertised.

This is one amazingly clean truck. Took it in for a state inspection so I could go get it registered here and the techs just fell over... couldn't believe this was a 5yr old truck.

Runs very strong... everything can use more power, within reason, but it is a strong running truck. Highway driving is more pleasant than the QC since rpms are at least 500 lower due to the taller OD gear.

I am surprised at how well it shifts. I was expecting worse, to be honest. Have done a few spirited pulls and nailed 2-3 every time with no issue. It does have a B&M shifter, and I'm sure that helps.

Anyway, if Jeff ever has a vehicle for sale, and you're looking for whatever he has... BUY IT! You will not be sorry.

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back