My son is up set .

furgy667

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Well I bought me a 91 gmc van for my daily driver , and i now use it for work 4 days a week. It was a great deal at 200 $ runs great , and holds all my tools .There is a problem . My son (he will be 10 this month ) hates for me to pick him up in it . I guess he has been bragging on daddies viper truck at school . Its really funny . When I picked up the van he said its great ,,, but you are not going to pick me up a school in this are you?He has named the 10 Rammy .

I have to admit its been hard on me as well , but i look forward to the weekends when I can drive Rammy .

He has convinced him self that when he is 16 that I am just going to hand the 10 over to him for his first car. I know what happened to my first 3 cars and this scares me :eek: :eek:

I think Ill just get him an old crown vic for his first car and keep Rammy in the garage for daddy :burnout: :burnout: :burnout: :burnout: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock:

Just had to share

Brandon

Ps i will post pics of the beige rally wagon from hell asap. It does a impressive one legged burnout:burnout: :burnout: :burnout: :burnout: :burnout: :burnout: :burnout: :burnout: :burnout:

furgy667 said:
Well I bought me a 91 gmc van for my daily driver ......... Its really funny . When I picked up the van he said its great ,,, but you are not going to pick me up a school in this are you?He has named the 10 Rammy .
i had similar issues with my parents' choice of which child molester van i got picked up in...so i can ssssoooooooooooo relate:slug:

viperhauler said:
i had similar issues with my parents' choice of which child molester van i got picked up in...so i can ssssoooooooooooo relate:slug:
We must be Brothers LOLOL....I once saw Steve Holden out in front of my school selling candy from a van :marchmellow:

The first car I ever had was my old man's '60 Dodge Pioneer. It had a 318 with a 2 barrel carb and push button Torqueflight... It was pale minty green and a 4 door POS.... I destroyed that fkn car..... just by driving it all out....

Only a fool would give him RAMMY as a first car......... Unless u trash it first.

BTW "upset" is not two fkn words.....

D

Last edited:
Django said:
The first car I ever had was my old man's '60 Dodge Pioneer. It had a 318 with a 2 barrel carb and push button Torqueflight... It was pale minty green and a 4 door POS.... I destroyed that fkn car..... just by driving it all out....

Only a fool would give him RAMMY as a first car......... Unless u trash it first.

BTW "upset" is not two fkn words.....

D
Damn that spacebar ..... or is it space bar ?

My first car was a 76 280z that never even made it to the highway. I wrecked it when i was 15 , in the yard!

furgy667 said:
My first car was a 76 280z that never even made it to the highway. I wrecked it when i was 15 , in the yard!

Don't ask to drive my Z then.......;)

D

furgy667 said:

Umm, since your son has your genes maybe Rammy is not the best choice for his first car to crack up, or I mean drive.

Maybe toss him the keys to the van. Just my 2 cents:D

You know that saying, "The apple doesn't fall far from the tree..."

furgy667 said:
my first was an 81 280zx:rock: i just blew the engine up though never wrecked it

My mom has a 94 firebird she would pick me up in, I thought I was going to be driving it when I turned 16 in 1998. Good thing that didn't happen it's still in great shape with 280xxx miles on it. I've got a 1979 ford ranchero gt I'll donate to the cause when the time comes, it's indestructable, trust me I tried!
The chicks didn't realy dig it though.

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back