My stock results (pics)

SWIFT

Full Access Member
Reaction score
My truck has 3500miles and is 100% stock.
I made a couple runs with the stock filter in place and one without it just to see how it reacted. I think a drop in K&N will need to go in after seeing the results. This is from my 2005 QC. I am happy with the results. And yes they are SAE corrected.

10-07-200608.jpg

This is a friend's Viper with a Novi 2000. On his street tune 93 octane it layed down 840rwhp:evil:

100_2859.jpg

100_2861.jpg

100_2864.jpg

1Fast400 said:
Those are good numbers for a stock truck. Mine was pig rich from the factory. Having a QC, get the flash and magnaflow for it. It will totally change the truck. For the dollar spent vs performance gotten, can't beat. Especially since you can do the flash change in 5 min and the exhaust in a few hours.
Yep, my a/f never got out of the 10's even with no filter. It needs a PCM BAD!!!!

Those are great numbers for a stock QC. When I had a stage 1 flash/K&N/Borla without rear cats I was at 420 RWHP and 460 TRQ. Looks like you got a good truck there. Any track times?

FlyingLow said:
Those are great numbers for a stock QC. When I had a stage 1 flash/K&N/Borla without rear cats I was at 420 RWHP and 460 TRQ. Looks like you got a good truck there. Any track times?
Unfortunatly, Only made 2 passes at the local 1/8th and it went 9.3@77. I guess the torque managment sucks ass in these.:eek:

SWIFT said:
Unfortunatly, Only made 2 passes at the local 1/8th and it went 9.3@77. I guess the torque managment sucks ass in these.:eek:

TRQ management does suck. That is one of the best things about the PCM flashes. A PCM flash might not gain you a lot of Max HP but it will get you a lot of power down low and get you in the 8's no problem.

Those are great results, looks like you have a payday QC !!

Viper is Badass......but as Mike would say only good for stright line.

Walt

K-80-123 said:

Walt
He's got this for the back roads
100_2845.jpg

Vipers handle curves VERY well!

Definitely a couple of bada$$ cars!

K-80-123 said:

Walt

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back