My winter project

SRT2SLOW

Supporting Member
Reaction score
Well after getting my truck messed up by the shipping company I decided to paint the whole truck. I will post pics as I go. They didn't give me enough to cover the cost of the damage from them so I had to save up.

I'm gonna go with the hellcat theme. Tora red with the dark bronze rims with black accents. It looks good in my head. I hope it looks good on the truck.

Oh man that must have been so disappointing to see when you got it! Thankfully now you have an excuse to make it even better!

I'm gonna go with the hellcat theme. Tora red with the dark bronze rims with black accents. It looks good in my head. I hope it looks good on the truck.

I'm sure the Tora red with black accents will look killer E. I'm not sure about the bronze rims, they'll either look good or look like shit. You may want to go gloss black? Just thinking out loud here. I can't wait to see it!

The name of the shipping company is dependable auto shippers. I thought I posted what happened few months back.

I think that's a great theme, I wanted to do the same,

The name of the shipping company is dependable auto shippers. I thought I posted what happened few months back.

Was this the story I read about the dude with a gun, and you banned from the property? What ever happened with that? Not trying to ***** your thread, but my curiosity it still spiked. Did they ever pay you for any of it?!

Was this the story I read about the dude with a gun, and you banned from the property? What ever happened with that? Not trying to ***** your thread, but my curiosity it still spiked. Did they ever pay you for any of it?!

Yup that was it.. He was in is right to do so. They only gave me 3200.

That Hellcat Ram looks like shit... looks like a base work truck to me with rubber bumpers. If it looks like that don't build it.

Fitment is pretty dam good. I just have to recess the intercooler a little so the bumper can go in all the way. I'm not 100% sold on the bumper yet. Maybe with some paint it will look better. If anything the oem is going back on.

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back