NE Florida GTG

Marc T

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Hey guys, we are trying to get as many people as possible to come to this show next Sat May 27th. It's the Fist Coast car CounciL Cruise in on every 4th Sat at Penman Plaza in Neptune beach. Heres a link to the site. http://www.carcouncil.org/ Go to the cruse in section and look at the 4th Sat theres a map for directions.

The Prof and myself will be there, hopefully we can get somemore people to show. Heres a couple of photos of our trucks at a GTG this weekend. Not a grate turn out but still fun!!!
10208870bf.jpg
10208935cv.jpg

GTG

Thanks for including a pic of our trucks...anyone else have a red and silver pin stripe???

Wish I could make it... you guys have a blast.

Hopefully we can get at least a few together!! The most I have seen in person is 5 together. Maybe we can beat that!!

Borden3srt said:
i'll see what is going on. the wife and i were talking about going to harmonious munks on sat., might make for a good day.

Where is harmonius monks now?? The one in Neptune Beach closed down some time ago.

Saturday...

Be happy to have all over to my house on Saturday after the GTG...only a two mile trip...have a huge deck, if we want to have an hour or two to chat...

Roy

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back