NE GTG in PA

Riff62

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I have been thinking about this for awhile now and decided to throw it out there and see what you guys think..
My g/f and I are having a party at our house on July 15th..this is a Sunday..Anyone is welcome to attend..I realize this a ways off..
I was thinking that if anyone wanted to come out on Saturday, I can plan a couple of things..We could do some cruising, and hit a couple places for some photo ops and beers. I would also hook you guys up with dinner at my freinds resturant..as well as more beers..lol
I dont have space at my house for people to stay over if needed, but can look into getting some discounted rooms at one of the hotels in town.
I got a number for the guy who is the head honcho at Pocono Raceway, and might be able to get some track time if the price isnt stupidly expensive. So far I have gotten an unconfirmed price of 5-10k, but I think thats high.. Will be calling him tommorow to see what all is involved with that..
Got a couple other things I am looking into too..Will let you know what they are if anything comes together..

So, if anyone wants to come out to Stroudsburg PA for any of this, let me know. We are right on the border of NJ right off Rt 80..I know theres a few guys in Jersey, and a couple in NY who arent that far away..:D If ya wanna come out Saturday and not stay for Sunday , thats cool, or if you wanna come out on Sunday only thats fine too..It would be great to get together either way..

in'm there for sure. i stay at my friends house in strousburg all the time. keep me posted

Cool..Never seen your truck around..mines the only one in town as far as I know..It will be great to have a couple terrorizing the tourists..lol
might be getting a YF RC...will find out in a couple days..

I may be able to make it, let me see how long of a drive it is.

Im guessing somewhere around 5 hrs..Its like 6 to Boston from here if I remember correctly..

I should be in... Sounds like a blast... Lets hope for sunny skies!!!

Last edited:
I'm not sure if I understand the plan. Are you saying that we are coming down to PA on sat to chilling and take a hotel for one night. Then on Sunday, we are going to a dragway? How much will it cost me to registration my truck? Also I can go but I have to be back home on Sunday night because I will need a good sleep for my big day on July 16 because on that date I am starting attend to a college. :)

Last edited:
No Dram..If you want to come down on Saturday I am trying to set up a few things including getting some time at Pocono Raceway..its a 2.3 mile nascar track..dunno if thats gonna happen depends on cost etc..If you decide to, you can stay over night and I will hook you up with dinner etc..Am trying to get a good rate for a hotel here in town..
On Sunday, my g/f and I are having a party at our house and all are welcome to come. If you decided to come down one day and not the other, thats fine.

Little over 2 hrs drive for me. I think I can handle that. Hopefully we will have a nice sunny, dry, cool day.

Treker-where you at on LI?..used to live in East Meadow for a few years...

Riff62 said:
Treker-where you at on LI?..used to live in East Meadow for a few years...

I live out east. Exit 68 on LIE in town called Ridge. I wiork in Lindenhurst Exit 49 S off LIE.

I don't think I can make it because July 15 is too close to my start date for college which is July 16 in morning...at 6:30am to 12:30pm. Maybe you can come up to NE GTG on June 16 and I can meet you all too.

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back