NE GTG in PA

TREKER said:
Yup about 4 hours I think.

That does not mean much to me though. Drove all the way to Charlotte NC a bunch of times and my friend lives in Manassas VA. Thats about 4.5 -5 hrs. I will be driving down in the fall.

that's cool man! let me know when you come to manassas again.. :D

Hey mikey, the pictures look good man! you said that was on the second
highest setting? i bet RAW looks damn good then :D

Sharpi

TheSickness said:
You some kinda funny guy :D Joey Mags I need a favor :p

Uhhghhhh I can only take so much of Craig in your sig playing with his tube steak.

Joe mags is still not home yet. Doing a full service on rte 80.

TREKER said:
Uhhghhhh I can only take so much of Craig in your sig playing with his tube steak.

Joe mags is still not home yet. Doing a full service on rte 80.
Prolly changin the Differential fluid :p

TheSickness said:
2 words Brudda.......Five skin :p
1 word, circumcision :p :p :p

Last edited by a moderator:
Begood said:
One of the best times was when Matt, Mikey, Will, and myself were talking like "newyorkers" on our way through the city.

They were kind enough to explain to my son where CENTRAL park was, and comment on his intelligence.

Mikey even asked to female toll collector at the George Washington bridge to "cuss us out" like a newyorker would.

Bill.

Here is my favorite of Bill. It is that finger shot that gets me every time :D :rock:

Sharpimage said:
Yeah that diesel.. i think i pulled on him more than i pulled on that damn focus! :D
maybe tony will get it sorted out soon :) Did the diesel try to race you?

Sharpi

Never tried to race me.He obviously knew black was even faster than red ! :D

Just kidding ! I honestly can't see why he even thought about trying you.

He stayed right behind me nearly to Winchester.

How long did it take you to get home ?

HOT RAM said:
Never tried to race me.He obviously knew black was even faster than red ! :D

Just kidding ! I honestly can't see why he even thought about trying you.

He stayed right behind me nearly to Winchester.

How long did it take you to get home ?

after we broke off i guess another hour.. i slowed down after it got dark :D

how long it take you?

Sharpi

Dang sorry I missed all the festivities. Would have loved to hang wit all yu Gaay Mo'Fkrs, but i had some GAy buisness of my own to attend. Cant'believe
you all made it to NYC and i wasn't there! I could have took you all to the best gay bars around LMAO :D ;) :eek: :p ... Craig I love when you blow that horn:D

Whats wrong Joe M.. you ddint like my sandwich? Just remember the first official NE GTG was in Da BrONx:rock: :rock: :rock:

Hey Sharpie wheres the video of you racing the Diesel? Did you forward these to your Ins carrier?:D :D :D :D :D

Matt: This was such a classic assemblage of wild azz M.Fkrs that you should have charged admission!

Mikey...thanks again for gracing us wit your presence. It was an honor to meet the man behind the curtain. Hope you had a safe trip home you bastid!:D :D :D

Cheers

S

Anytime brudda....I love blowin it!!! :p :star: :dancing:
nycstev said:
Dang sorry I missed all the festivities. Would have loved to hang wit all yu Gaay Mo'Fkrs, but i had some GAy buisness of my own to attend. Cant'believe
you all made it to NYC and i wasn't there! I could have took you all to the best gay bars around LMAO :D ;) :eek: :p ... Craig I love when you blow that horn:D

Whats wrong Joe M.. you ddint like my sandwich? Just remember the first official NE GTG was in Da BrONx:rock: :rock: :rock:

Hey Sharpie wheres the video of you racing the Diesel? Did you forward these to your Ins carrier?:D :D :D :D :D

Matt: This was such a classic assemblage of wild azz M.Fkrs that you should have charged admission!

Mikey...thanks again for gracing us wit your presence. It was an honor to meet the man behind the curtain. Hope you had a safe trip home you bastid!:D :D :D

Cheers

S

Sharpimage said:
after we broke off i guess another hour.. i slowed down after it got dark :D

how long it take you?

Sharpi

Got home between 10:30-10:45.I don't remember how much longer it was after we parted,but just guessing I would say hour and a half :dontknow:

TREKER : We all need to try to get Mikey to the Nats with his family. It wont be the same without him.[/QUOTE] :rock: :D :rock:

Sharpi, 05Ram and I (HOT RAM) , discussed this yesterday evening at our gas stop.Can someone set up an account or just handle it ? Put me down for $50 for the "Get Mikey to the Nats" fund !!!!!!!! :rock:[/QUOTE]

:dontknow: Anyone see this , or what ? Who can handle it ? The NATS won't be the same without our mascot/hero/whorelord Mikey.:D

Last edited:
Get Mikey and Family to NATS !!

Mikey has helped this forum tremendously and we should continue to support him as our mascot.

We all need to try to get Mikey to the Nats with his family. It wont be the same without him.[/QUOTE] (TREKER,post 341,this thread)

:rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock:

Last edited:

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back