NE PA GTG PICTURES

05RamSRTkid

Full Access Member
Reaction score
figured Id start a new thread with just pics from Saturdays GTG. Im uploadin the rest. Sorry they are not in order.

DSCF0082.jpg

DSCF0080.jpg

DSCF0079.jpg

DSCF0074.jpg

DSCF0056.jpg

DSCF0046.jpg

DSCF0041.jpg

DSCF0035.jpg

DSCF0031.jpg

DSCF0030.jpg

DSCF0023.jpg

DSCF0022.jpg

DSCF0018.jpg

DSCF0016.jpg

DSCF0009.jpg

DSCF0008.jpg

TREKER said:
Great shots!!! Thanks for posting. Truck look so clean. Joemags is jealous. ;)
I noticed there were'nt any close-ups taken of that extremely rare '06?:D PS those were nice words you wrote about the GTG and Mikey.:)

Nice pics bro.... great to meet you guys wish we got to chat more maybe at the next one!!! :rock:

Ohhh so you never told us yesterday you had the chance to hear the Borla, Magnaflow and a few Catless Magnaflows whatcha decide on??? :confused:

well personlaay I like upsettin the neighbors..cause some are Aholes and rice rockets. I like the sound of the Borla. Nice rich tone to it. But I think Ill have to go catless with the magnaflow. Seems to bring the most attention :). Goin to the local muffler shop on wednesday to get a quote on it. woohoo

Atta boy.... and you get used to it mine doesn't even sound loud to me anymore!!! By the way I never got to ask you yesterday how you like those Depo tailights??
05RamSRTkid said:
well personlaay I like upsettin the neighbors..cause some are Aholes and rice rockets. I like the sound of the Borla. Nice rich tone to it. But I think Ill have to go catless with the magnaflow. Seems to bring the most attention :). Goin to the local muffler shop on wednesday to get a quote on it. woohoo

haha they are really nice. I really didnt have a choice but to get them as a friend of mine was backing out of the driveway and hit my passenger side and ripped the stock one out a few months ago. I picked them up off ebay real cheap, and it definately adds a whole new look over stock. I have the smoked ones, but Ive also seen them in clear. Yours looked real nice. If I could have found them first I probably would have gotten them instead

Yeah it was fun we're thinkin about doing something in NJ maybe the first weekend in Aug!!

Hahahaha!!!

Anybody besides me, see the irony in this shot?

Nice pics! Thanks for sharing!

ntw0rk said:
Hahahaha!!!

Anybody besides me, see the irony in this shot?

Nice pics! Thanks for sharing!

Yeah, some one needs to photo shop a "6" onto the end of that speed limit sign and that would be the perfect Ram SRT-10 photo.:D

OK my turn here are a few pic's I took :D Hey Craig................:thefinger:

Attachments

• PA GTG 019.jpg
    PA GTG 019.jpg
    152.5 KB · Views: 30
  • PA GTG 024.jpg
    PA GTG 024.jpg
    292.4 KB · Views: 42
  • PA GTG 025.jpg
    PA GTG 025.jpg
    272.8 KB · Views: 24
  • PA GTG 026.jpg
    PA GTG 026.jpg
    325.3 KB · Views: 37
  • PA GTG 027.jpg
    PA GTG 027.jpg
    305.1 KB · Views: 38
Last edited:

Attachments

• PA GTG 036.jpg
    PA GTG 036.jpg
    491.3 KB · Views: 21
  • PA GTG 037.jpg
    PA GTG 037.jpg
    530.9 KB · Views: 31
  • PA GTG 039.jpg
    PA GTG 039.jpg
    474 KB · Views: 48
Last edited:
Every time I see a get together and that infameous banner, I cant help but think....I wish that banner could talk and tell a story! Its been around the world and in a tons of states :D

Great GTG Guys!

-Red

Yeah it was a blast man I'm tryin to get my azz to Nats somehow if it's at all possible...just had a great time with everyone!!:rock:
RedSrt007 said:
Every time I see a get together and that infameous banner, I cant help but think....I wish that banner could talk and tell a story! Its been around the world and in a tons of states :D

Great GTG Guys!

-Red

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back