Need help with transnporting.

ill go get it im in NJ - about 11 mins from PA :)

i need a new exhaust

:D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D

Psycho Mythic said:
Headed to Edgewater Md to drop off a cargo trailer, it seems you work about an hour north of where I'll be, Ill be crazy pressed for time cause I've got to get back to head to Chicago, but meeting partway would be fine with me to help my good buddies out ;)

Which Edgewater? There are 2, 1 on the east side of Baltimore, and 1 down by Annapolis. It would depend on the time/place you would want to meet. I'm at work and would need to run back home to pick the exhaust up. You can reach me @ 410-713-5139

Last edited:
SANTEEN said:
Still need it done.

i told ya ill pick it up for you

you might not see it for a while but ill pick it up

VIPER said:
i told ya ill pick it up for you

you might not see it for a while but ill pick it up
Let's see if Donnie will post up, it sounds like he may be closer to you. Thank you very much. I just may let u drive a real truck in Panama.:D

alexspop said:
Which Edgewater? There are 2, 1 on the east side of Baltimore, and 1 down by Annapolis. It would depend on the time/place you would want to meet. I'm at work and would need to run back home to pick the exhaust up. You can reach me @ 410-713-5139
PM sent buddy...

Donnie, if you have problems meeting up with someone, I can meet you like with the Headers and haul them to PCB. Just let me know...

I promise not to take my used one off and put the new one on... Trust Me :D

Da1Chief said:
Donnie, if you have problems meeting up with someone, I can meet you like with the Headers and haul them to PCB. Just let me know...

I promise not to take my used one off and put the new one on... Trust Me :D
Thanks Sandy. I kind of figured that you would step up if I needed it. Not that I was taking you for granted or anything. I just knew somehow that you would offer.:) But, I think we got it handled. Cody should be picking it up for me.:rock:

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back