Never raced a 10!

02_L#416

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Anyone in or near Charleston SC wanna set something up? I'm game for the track or a roll! Loser buys the other a beer and we bullshit about trucks,racing,titties ECT....

Any takers?

Dan, "viperhauler", will be your huckleberry. He'll chime in here. Dude has a lousy reaction time and can't cut a good 60ft, if his life depended on it. So, look s like he'll be buying you a few beers.
Speaking of beers, that little fucker can drink.

Damn bro, sounds like a deal. You couldn't bring that offer to Texas could you? I'm sure there's someone in the area that could oblige you. Our biggest Vendor is right there somewhere and has a garage full of beasts that should do the trick.:D

my truck is short by 4 tenths... story of my life:mad:

is this on street tires?

that i can do... just haven't got the hang of DR's yet.

and blow hard queef... lemme go find my .00X timeslips:aetsch:

my truck is short by 4 tenths... story of my life:mad:

is this on street tires?

that i can do... just haven't got the hang of DR's yet.

and blow hard queef... lemme go find my .00X timeslips:aetsch:
If it's at a track no street tires! I'm not putting myself in the wall! Boman is about half way for both of us. You might have a little longer ride.
wait... from a roll might be good...

the question is: is it worth going to charleston for a beer? i have beer in the fridge:cheers:
We can do this too! But the ol'L might struggle up top with a 10 banger! Shoot make a vacation out ofthe trip!

Anyone in or near Charleston SC wanna set something up? I'm game for the track or a roll! Loser buys the other a beer and we bullshit about trucks,racing,titties ECT....

Any takers?

Pictures and spec's of ur truck ?

cfca73fb.jpg

If it's at a track no street tires! I'm not putting myself in the wall! Boman is about half way for both of us. You might have a little longer ride.
We can do this too! But the ol'L might struggle up top with a 10 banger! Shoot make a vacation out ofthe trip!

no street tires on a track, eh? how you gonna put a high 7 sec rig in the wall... if you were running 5's i could see it... what good is the power if you can't moderate it;) you moderate the power, i'll make sure i don't miss a gear.. then it's a driver's race for both trucks:D

i run 8.3's on streets...

I jsut dont understand why every L out there is not allowed to leave there own county? they allways want you to come to them?

strange tho.........I didnt think any of the lightnings actually went that slow? well according to every lightning owner I have spoken to.

atleast this guy aint a dumbass like most of the l owners .. sounds like a cool kid... My buddy is flying in from dubai to pick up a truck in texas maybe he would like a run before he puts her on the crate to ship lol.. he will be there next week

I jsut dont understand why every L out there is not allowed to leave there own county? they allways want you to come to them?

strange tho.........I didnt think any of the lightnings actually went that slow? well according to every lightning owner I have spoken to.

I didnt know the title of this thread was " what viper truck wants to come to charleston to race me". Boman is a local track that is between charleston and Greenville

Just ignore that post 02 L from JTS. Keep on trying. I met a couple local 10 owners the same way you are trying.

its ligit? bite me ragun LOL but all the l guys allways say , come down to here there so forth, and most others are the same,

02 you are more then welcome to come up here next week for our xmas deal man, alot of bsin and beer Im sure

dont think I am an asshole like coonhound will make you seem to think;)

gimme a shout , or will shoot you directions if ya want to come up, from charlieotown its a 2.5 3 hour ride at most boss

its ligit? bite me ragun LOL but all the l guys allways say , come down to here there so forth, and most others are the same,

02 you are more then welcome to come up here next week for our xmas deal man, alot of bsin and beer Im sure

gimme a shout , or will shoot you directions if ya want to come up, from charlieotown its a 2.5 3 hour ride at most boss
:elefant::elefant::elefant:

Attachments

• BackPeddlingViolinist.jpg
    BackPeddlingViolinist.jpg
    25.5 KB · Views: 71

From talkin shit to kissin ass awesome!!!!!!

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back