New Brake and Clutch pedal pads!

VENOMOUS1 RACING

Has Left the Room - Banned from VTCOA!
Reaction score
Replace those worn out 04 and 05/06 clutch and brake pedal pads with a new set from Venomous1 Racing. I've noticed many customers with rubber nubs completely gone and I myself experienced after years of driving/racing that they are unsafe now and allow shoes to slip on metal surface. Limited quantities available.
This is for Reg Cab guys only $70/pair shipped :rock:

Last edited:
Replace those worn out clutch and brake pedal pads with a new set from Venomous1 Racing. I've noticed many customers with rubber nubs completely gone and I myself experienced after years of driving/racing that they are unsafe now and allow shoes to slip on metal surface. Limited quantities available.
This is for Reg Cab guys only $70/pair shipped :rock:

Oh man for RC's only that sucks ;)

How go's the sale? Have not seen a lot of post on this thread. If I had a shop every customers truck that came in with shot pads would get new. It only took my foot slipping off the clutch 1 time to realize I needed a new ones.

How go's the sale? Have not seen a lot of post on this thread. If I had a shop every customers truck that came in with shot pads would get new. It only took my foot slipping off the clutch 1 time to realize I needed a new ones.

No not everyone posts up what/when they but but I've sold around 6 pair. It is amazing to feel your show grip the pedal again. :burnout:

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back