New Dyno Numbers - DC Performance

RedSrt007

Reaction score
Well, finally got tuned for the mods that were not tuned yet :

No cats (all 4)
Ported throttle body (Fstjack's Port job)
Water Methanol

Total RWHP : 688.06 :rock: Total Tq: 616.30

Special Thank You to:

JRSVIPR
Uniboy
Quicksilver
and NowWhat

all for swinging by and hanging out!!

Attachments

• dyno.jpg
    dyno.jpg
    152.9 KB · Views: 138
Nice Patrick! Happy Birthday weekend to you and Jen :D

RedSrt007 said:
Well, finally got tuned for the mods that were not tuned yet :

No cats (all 4)
Ported throttle body (Fstjack's Port job)
Water Methanol

Total RWHP : 688.06 :rock: Total Tq: 616.30

Special Thank You to:

JRSVIPR
Uniboy
Quicksilver
and NowWhat

all for swinging by and hanging out!!

patric you should of told me your were coming over here?
i would of went to see you guy's:dontknow: :dontknow: :dontknow:

Went from 647rwhp to 688rwhp and tq stayed the same... so roughly 41hp gain, but the tq curve is much better !

-Red

grats on the numbers dude. :rock: :rock: :rock:

1Fast400 said:
Will be really cool to see how much you pick up at the track, especially with the improved torque curve. I'm not convinced our trucks will be effected by HP differences nearly as much. When will you be hitting the track again?

BTW, I do envy you manual guys. It's scary how much power we lose via our automatics.

I'm great off the line but I can tell I suffer from low HP. But I was sitting at 460 RWHP and 620 TRQ. But another dyno gave me 478 RWHP and 550 TRQ. So who knows.

we took into effect the temp, and to get the difference between the two, we corrected them for temp, and thats where the +41 difference came from....as for the dyno, that stands uncorrected.

A pully was not added, it is the stock pully, but we made sure no leaks were present and we 'tightened' some things up which gave us about 1psi gain :D

So, did u gain hp because it was cooler out? On my truck I had about a 50 hp swing from summer HOT dyno to winter 50 deg (0 humidity) Dyno. Do you think that had anything to do with the difference? Thats a VERY impressive gain for a TB. Im callin Jack ASAP!

1Fast400 said:
Will be really cool to see how much you pick up at the track, especially with the improved torque curve. I'm not convinced our trucks will be effected by HP differences nearly as much. When will you be hitting the track again?

BTW, I do envy you manual guys. It's scary how much power we lose via our automatics.

Yeah, Im waiting to see how it does @ the track with its new tq curve also. anything over 3k its 500+tq, anything over 4k is 600+tq and holds it to redline...nice and flat...

Blakewilder said:
So, did u gain hp because it was cooler out? On my truck I had about a 50 hp swing from summer HOT dyno to winter 50 deg (0 humidity) Dyno. Do you think that had anything to do with the difference? Thats a VERY impressive gain for a TB. Im callin Jack ASAP!

No, we corrected the numbers between the two dyno's to take into effect humidity and temp..

there were more then just TB for changes...it was TB, all 4 cats, water meth, and fuel additive

all of it added up to the 41 hp gain, and increased tq curve across the board (because we can hold the timing better now)

Blakewilder said:
Great numbers Patrick.....I cant wait til you hit the track..NOW go put that NX kit on her. Just a 100 shot...come on......pleeeeeaassseee!

screw you, im not joining your 'motor club' :D :p :D

What fuel were you tuning for???So, they bumped up the timing to accomodate for the higher octane and the meth giving you more hp and TQ. Plus the better flow from no cats and a better TB....got it. THats great...MIKE...go polish that crown...(the NO NOS crown)

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back