New Dyno numbers

jontyre

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Got the truck dynoed for the first time since buying it. Mods are in sig (exhaust is catless). Dyno was done on a dynojet at LaMotta Performance in Longwood, Florida

Max HP: 475.56
Max TQ: 523.88

Let me know what you guys think.

those are good #'s. are your mids catless? get an SCT and that should get you close to 500hp:rock:

Not to hijack but...

Would you happen to have a sound clip? I've been debating the B&B with/without cats. I'd love to hear it.

Thanks, nice numbers btw. :rock:

gpnPike said:
Not to hijack but...

Would you happen to have a sound clip? I've been debating the B&B with/without cats. I'd love to hear it.

http://www.bbexhaust.com/truck/srt10/
:D

jontyre said:
Got the truck dynoed for the first time since buying it. Mods are in sig (exhaust is catless). Dyno was done on a dynojet at LaMotta Performance in Longwood, Florida

Max HP: 475.56
Max TQ: 523.88

Let me know what you guys think.
which dyno ?

gpnPike said:
Not to hijack but...

sorry no sound clips, but i have to say you will not be disappointed with the B&B exhaust, especially if you go catless.

haha, yes I have been on that site many of times. But it doesn't say what your listening to. Is it B&B headers, hi-flows and exhaust? Just exhaust? Thats why I was asking. But I'll take your word for it jontyre, let's order some exhaust!

Drive safe!:rock:

gpnPike said:
haha, yes I have been on that site many of times. But it doesn't say what your listening to. Is it B&B headers, hi-flows and exhaust? Just exhaust? Thats why I was asking. But I'll take your word for it jontyre, let's order some exhaust!

Drive safe!:rock:
B&B headers, mids (no cats) and B&B catback. If its exhaust on my truck, its B&B!

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back