NEW! Fastest Viper Truck in the World!

VENOMOUS1 RACING

Has Left the Room - Banned from VTCOA!
Reaction score
Well, the fastest through mud taller than you are! :rofl:Well some of you may remember the Monster Mud Truck I put a Twin Screw Whipple on and a few other minor goodies of ours including our CenterForce clutch package! Owner Bobby Isbell now hold the record going through the 10-14 ft "Bounty Hole"' at last weekends RWP or Rednecks With Paychecks event. With close to 675 hp and 700ft/lbs and the huge under driven transfer case, "MEGATRON" was unstoppable! :chain:
Forward to 22:00 mark or enjoy watching the others try and see some bad ass rigs that are a little different than our trucks. Lmao
Bobby's is the ONLY VIPER POWERED truck like this out there. It is an 04 SRT-10 Ram originally to boot!

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BvMNtjaO3hM&sns=em[/ame]

Awesome video. I couldn't imaging driving my mega high dollar truck thru a near impossible mud pit! Those guys who didn't make it will be sucking muddy water from their interiors for weeks! The viper truck sounded awesome tho. And the name "rednecks with paychecks" is bad ass!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Awesome video. I couldn't imaging driving my mega high dollar truck thru a near impossible mud pit! Those guys who didn't make it will be sucking muddy water from their interiors for weeks! The viper truck sounded awesome tho. And the name "rednecks with paychecks" is bad ass!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Yessir not to mention the engines and transmission that gave way.
The Viper Trucks name is Megatron and the event is Rednecks With Paychecks. His truck is sponsored :rock:

Last edited:

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back