new grill and emblem

johnnybravo

Full Access Member
Reaction score
This past week I finally pulled off the chrome grill and threw on a black one. And today, after 3 days of crappy weather, I was able to put on my new SRT emblem which I painted to match everything else. I think that about wraps up my exterior. BTW, I know the truck needs a washing. We have some dirty-ass rain here in Wyoming.

Attachments

• grill.jpg
    grill.jpg
    561.3 KB · Views: 255
I really love the looks of the blacked out grills !!! :rock: :rock: Looks much better !!!

Love it!!!! :rock: johnnybravo did you sell your chrome one? I'm looking to sell that one and get the black one, just not sure how much it should go for, $150 maybe?

Does anyone keep the chrome one? :dontknow:
Mine came off around Christmas.

SPACEMONKEY1 said:
Love it!!!! :rock: johnnybravo did you sell your chrome one? I'm looking to sell that one and get the black one, just not sure how much it should go for, $150 maybe?

i told you i got a guy that will trade ya :)

Coley 1334 said:
i told you i got a guy that will trade ya :)

If your guy is still looking to trade his black grill for a chrome, I'll do it. I want a black one for my rumble bee.

well that grill is for peter but i can still find a guy to trade for ya if ya want but shippin is gonna be crazy

Coley 1334 said:
well that grill is for peter but i can still find a guy to trade for ya if ya want but shippin is gonna be crazy

Ooops my bad. When does he want to do the swap? I'll be free Tues or thur next week.

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back