new items from SLHmotorsports

Brat

Supporting Member
Reaction score
just got these signs from Steve,they are killer.the signs are made from steel just like the road sings are,the craftsmanship is top of the line.I ordered them 2 days apart they arrived the same day in the same package.the customer service i got from Steve is second to none,I can not say enought about how well I was treated by him and his company.SLHmotorsports is a fine addetion to this site.
sign2.jpg

RedRamRules said:
Is it just me or are you missing a letter from the second sign? :dontknow:
yea should be towed,i think someone forgot the d,no big deal.:rock:

Well, it looks like we're off to a hell of a start...I can't tell you how embarrassed I am with the missing "d". We'll make that right with Brat...

With respect to the 154 vs 155, each one is custom made, we'll make it/them read whatever you want...and we'll try not to misspell anything going forward. I'm gonna talk to my guys in the AM, trust me...

Texas Yellow Fever said:
With respect to the 154 vs 155, each one is custom made, we'll make it/them read whatever you want...
The 155 thing wasn't a dig on you, Steve.
I was just regressing back to jr. high when the math teacher told me about rounding off. :)
I think the sings are kickass.

Kevan said:
The 155 thing wasn't a dig on you, Steve.
I was just regressing back to jr. high when the math teacher told me about rounding off. :)
I think the sings are kickass.

I know, I didn't take it that way at all. If I ever get po'd at you, you'll know it...LOL!!!

Deibs said:
Haha, I need one of these for my new house!! Definatly need to customize it. :D Just like this one, http://cgi.ebay.com/12-x18-V-10-PARKING-ONLY-ALUMINUM-SIGN_W0QQitemZ120123042698QQihZ002QQcategoryZ14048QQtcZphotoQQcmdZViewItem

but this wording.
" Reserved

Viper
Parking
Only

<-->
All other vehicles including Vettes
will be towed and sold for scrap."

EDIT* Well crap it didn't center it for me, but you get the idea! I gotta ride my buddy who lives with me, he's got a Vette.

I'll get it made for you...

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back