New member Alkmaar Netherlands Europe

Status
Not open for further replies.
includemeout said:
Yo Alex, Throw Berry a bone and he will be all over it like an AmsterdaM Prostitute :D :D :D :elefant: :elefant: :elefant: ;) :nurse: :nurse:

only if the sauce was marinated....;)

belgiumbarry said:
at least .. i have a friend !!! :rock: :rock:
Go drink some warm milk, you are dilusional and stay out of my boat dammit, I am trying to post ;) :D

includemeout said:
Go drink some warm milk, you are dilusional and stay out of my boat dammit, I am trying to post ;) :D

make that a nice expresso barry, seems we're gonna be here all night:D

Floor said:
make that a nice expresso barry, seems we're gonna be here all night:D

yes FLOOR , help me beaten that macho Jerry...BTW, i don't believe he's typing that alone... did you see Wifey this evening ? haha ! :)

belgiumbarry said:
yes FLOOR , help me beaten that macho Jerry...BTW, i don't believe he's typing that alone... did you see Wifey this evening ? haha ! :)

we got denise in our pocket, she's on our side....I think:D

belgiumbarry said:

Your waffles are toast Begium boy, and Wifey is at the post office:p :p :p

I'm not sure that the characterization of Wifey as a mouse will be widely accepted here. Even if it is her Yetti making the comment.

includemeout said:
Wrong again, Wifey is my mouse hehehehe:p :p

now be alert Jerry ... this is no joke : my granddaughter has a cat who she named mouse....and i can't change her mind.. mouse it is.

( some DNA from me ? :dontknow: )

Prof said:
I'm not sure that the characterization of Wifey as a mouse will be widely accepted here. Even if it is her Yetti making the comment.

Let me clarify..................The Mouse That Roared:elefant: :elefant: :elefant:

includemeout said:
Let me clarify..................The Mouse That Roared:elefant: :elefant: :elefant:
oeps, how are you gonne explain that she left a senior member to come home and find a viper powered one ? :dontknow: i wouldn't wanne be in you're shoes ... even racing ones....:p

belgiumbarry said:
oeps, how are you gonne explain that she left a senior member to come home and find a viper powered one ? :dontknow: i wouldn't wanne be in you're shoes ... even racing ones....:p

Don'twear shoes ,I am a Yeetie, besides she will probable give me a nice reward for being a good Ho :D :D :D :D

includemeout said:
Don'twear shoes ,I am a Yeetie, besides she will probable give me a nice reward for being a good Ho :D :D :D :D

nice family... congrats ! don't you have animals to feed ? :dontknow:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back