New member from Louisiana

Status
Not open for further replies.

Alan12

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Hello ladies and gents. I'm new here and would like to say hello. My name is Alan as indicated by my screen name. I'm from Louisiana. I currently am not a SRT-10 owner at this moment but plan to own one of these gorgeous trucks in the near future. :D Currently I run a simple Ram 1500 Quad Cab. It's helpful though, carries my drums which is the main reason I needed a quad cab.

Well hope to see you guys around. :)

welcome, these viper guys dont bite too hard, they make a quad cab verison ot the 10 also

Smokey said:
welcome, these viper guys dont bite too hard, they make a quad cab verison ot the 10 also

Haha thanks bro. I've been lurking around for a couple of months, pretty much have the forum down. I'm also a member of the Pearl Drummers' Forum which is the same lay-out of here pretty much. As for the QC 10's I'm aware but thanks for the tip. I currently have my eyes on a black QC. Hopefully I can get my hands on it and not just my eyes. :D ;)

mxzx440 said:
welcome to the forum

Thanks man. And If I may say so, you have a pretty sexy RC. :)

Welcome aboard.

Welcome to the Family

Wecome to the VTCOA, come to the Panama City GTG and bring us a bucket of that great gumbo.:rock: :rock:

Smokey said:

Thanks bro. I've been lurking around and finally decided to join up. As for the QC, that's EXACTLY what I currently have my eyes on. :D

mxzx440 said:
welcome to the forum

VIPR PWR said:
Welcome aboard.

LoveThisTruck said:
Welcome to the VTCoA:rock:

Thanks guys. :D

Brat said:
Welcome aboard.

Thanks bro.

ViperJeff said:
Welcome to the Family

Thanks bro, already seems like a family I want to be a part of. :D

FATJACK said:
Wecome to the VTCOA, come to the Panama City GTG and bring us a bucket of that great gumbo.:rock: :rock:

Haha, the man known as FatJack. I see your posts a lot around the forum. You're a very helpful gent sir. As for the gumbo, will do if I ever make my way to Panama City bro. And I'ma bring some jambalaya too.

welcome to the forums !!!! :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock:

Alan12 said:
Thanks bro. I've been lurking around and finally decided to join up. As for the QC, that's EXACTLY what I currently have my eyes on. :D

Thanks guys. :D
Stop thinking about nd just get it. There's some great deal out there. Trust me, you wont regret it. Go test drive one and you'll understand. :)

Alan12 said:
Thanks bro.

Thanks bro, already seems like a family I want to be a part of. :D

Haha, the man known as FatJack. I see your posts a lot around the forum. You're a very helpful gent sir. As for the gumbo, will do if I ever make my way to Panama City bro. And I'ma bring some jambalaya too.
I dont thin k you understand. If you live that close to Panama City Beach, it's a requirement to attend. Mark the calende. June 2nd - 5th. Like everyone says, it's not about the trucks. they just get us there.

VIPER said:
welcome to the forums !!!! :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock:

Thanks Viper!

joemags54 said:
WHO DAT ?:p :D Welcome, I'll be in N'Orleans October this yr.

SAINTS DAT! Haha thanks bro. Well I might have to go and meet up and hang out with you bro. LOL.

SANTEEN said:
Stop thinking about nd just get it. There's some great deal out there. Trust me, you wont regret it. Go test drive one and you'll understand. :)

Haha, I'm trying bro! It's a patience thing on eBay. Trying not to draw attention to it. ;)

SANTEEN said:
I dont thin k you understand. If you live that close to Panama City Beach, it's a requirement to attend. Mark the calende. June 2nd - 5th. Like everyone says, it's not about the trucks. they just get us there.

Ohh it's a SRT-10 truck meeting? Well if I'm a 10 owner by then, I'll definitely be attending. :D

Alan12 said:
Ohh it's a SRT-10 truck meeting? Well if I'm a 10 owner by then, I'll definitely be attending. :D
Dont need to own a 10 to attend. You'll have a great time, see some nice trucks and put some faces to the names on here. And if you dont have a 10 by then, you will soon after.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back