New member with a question about battery box

Pastohio

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Why is the extra battery box on the passenger side in the "o5" model I have ?? I am sure I may get some ribbing from the group about this, but I am asking seriously, was there some huge plans to add more battery power than cancelled ??? Does nayone know why this is hanging out there, and I agree it looks like a burrito warmer or whatever....maybe some other good uses, like when the wife throws you out of the house, you keep your left overs warm ?? Just curious....(probably been debated on the threads before but being new to the post, I would like to gain this knowledge as well....thanks

Welcome Bro!! I pulled mine out and put my K&N Aircharger in in it's place. I was told that it was put in for a spare battery if you choose. I chose HORSEPOWER BABY!!!!!:D :rock: :D :rock: :D :rock:

can't find that post how to remove it.
I removed the 4 black bolts but it's still stuck somewhere...

any hints?

THANKS

I never heard anyone say anything about the sticker on the bottom of the battery box? That sticker is very important. Don't lose your sticker.

I noticed and read it today.... I really doubt that sticker could be useful here, but I will keep it for sure!

thanks for advice!

The sticker is the Emmission control information.

Federal violation to remove it, like I care untill it is smog time.

It must be visable to emission check the vehicle.

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back