New Tails

Fast one

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I put these LED tail lights on tonight. The truck wil be in a show Saturday, so I thought I would add some more visual appeal to it.

Fast one said:
I put these LED tail lights on tonight. The truck wil be in a show Saturday, so I thought I would add some more visual appeal to it.

stupid Q but why do people block out their plate number on the internet....?

Nowwhat said:
stupid Q but why do people block out their plate number on the internet....?

Some people can run plates, find your name, address. I rather that not be public. At least I blocked it out with a cool logo!

Too many sick bastards out there looking to cause some problems for people. I agree but sometimes my plate number makes it in a pic. Oh well, the nutz can just bring it on.

Just wait until you have your Identity stolen once.

greatone61 said:
Can't that happen while your driving down the street?

Well greatone, you have a point there.:idea: I have nothing else to say because I'm NOT going to drive around with my plates covered up.

greatone61 said:
Can't that happen while your driving down the street?

Ha. I've always thought that when ever i saw ppl black out their liscense plate. And that we customize are truck so much that everybody will its us when they see it.... Anyways. Great point.

Back to our regularly scheduled program...

They look good, Steve!

Very Nice Steve.

Can't wait to give them the once over in person. Looking to do a few positive mods in the near future, these look better than most of the other LED tails I've seen.

On the license plate issue. We need to find someone that can bend us some sheet metal and put the Mopars of Utah logo on it. Slide it over our plates at the cars shows.......

Just a thought.....

MYuGiOh Motorsports said:
Very Nice Steve.

Can't wait to give them the once over in person. Looking to do a few positive mods in the near future, these look better than most of the other LED tails I've seen.

On the license plate issue. We need to find someone that can bend us some sheet metal and put the Mopars of Utah logo on it. Slide it over our plates at the cars shows.......

Just a thought.....

Like this?

Attachments

• 1.jpg
    1.jpg
    167.3 KB · Views: 36

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back