New to houston

mccubbinsjl

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Just moved here from california and only seen 2 other 10s out here. A red QC and a black SC. Hit me up if someone is ever bored.

Things to do in Houston

Coffee and Cars first Saturday of the month is good. What part of town you in? Im Deer Park on the east side... I'll be at CNC this Saturday. Starts at 8 but come early to get a good spot. I get there around 5-530am. If you like seeing 1500+ cars in one place for free...

I'm always bored ,even when I'm doing something .

every third Sunday there is a growing meet off the Katy freeway .plus us old farts don't have to get up at the crack of dawn lol

HOUSTON CAR CRUISERS CARSHOW & CRUISE WILL BE HELD AT 10496 KATY FREEWAY HOUSTON TX 77043. FEBRUARY 23, 2014. FROM 1:00PM TO 4:30PM. RIGHT IN BETWEEN SAM'S CLUB AND CHULA'S RESTRUANT.
Muscle, classic, imports, motorcycles, Trucks, hot rods, rat rods, luxury, sports, low riders, donks, 100% show rides, custom, anything welcomed.

here is a link they post up on craigs list sometimes .
CARARMAGGEDON CAR SHOW

Last edited:
I'm always bored ,even when I'm doing something .

every third Sunday there is a growing meet off the Katy freeway .plus us old farts don't have to get up at the crack of dawn lol

HOUSTON CAR CRUISERS CARSHOW & CRUISE WILL BE HELD AT 10496 KATY FREEWAY HOUSTON TX 77043. FEBRUARY 23, 2014. FROM 1:00PM TO 4:30PM. RIGHT IN BETWEEN SAM'S CLUB AND CHULA'S RESTRUANT.
Muscle, classic, imports, motorcycles, Trucks, hot rods, rat rods, luxury, sports, low riders, donks, 100% show rides, custom, anything welcomed.

here is a link they post up on craigs list sometimes .
CARARMAGGEDON CAR SHOW

im older than you....

im older than you....

hahahahaha:rock:

I have been the only ten to show up at the katy one would be nice to out number the mustangs there one day if we could get all the Houston guys together

Im down in Missouri City.. what is CNC?

Its at 249n and Louetta, take rt then rt at Starbucks. I'll be in my CE to the left of the Arch entry.... For you just take 59n to belt way to 249n. I leave around 4:15- 4:30 to get there around 5:15. Any later that 6:30 parking and starbucks are packed.

Welcome from Conroe. Cars and Coffee this Saturday. If its not raining I'll be there.

im older than you....

HA! *ahem*... :eek:Yeah, welcome home mccubb... Good to see new members in Houston. I see Conroe is in the house, Deer park, Missouri City and Friendswood? WOW, I had no clue. Y’all, I'm off 290 and Hwy. 6 (Cypress). Would be great to meet up at the Katy Fwy. GTG Ironhead mentioned. The Cars and Coffee meet HRJim is talking about off 249 and Louetta also sounds like a great destination. I been to that one over a year ago. It gets really packed. I hardly ever take her out of the garage so I would most def be interested in checking these events out with some 10's to see in the mix. I'm currently working overseas now but I'll be home on the 27th, April. Hopefully something can happen after then.:D

HA! *ahem*... :eek:Yeah, welcome home mccubb... Good to see new members in Houston. I see Conroe is in the house, Deer park, Missouri City and Friendswood? WOW, I had no clue. Y’all, I'm off 290 and Hwy. 6 (Cypress). Would be great to meet up at the Katy Fwy. GTG Ironhead mentioned. The Cars and Coffee meet HRJim is talking about off 249 and Louetta also sounds like a great destination. I been to that one over a year ago. It gets really packed. I hardly ever take her out of the garage so I would most def be interested in checking these events out with some 10's to see in the mix. I'm currently working overseas now but I'll be home on the 27th, April. Hopefully something can happen after then.:D

Im in for the Katy one. No 10 but Ill bring something with a bowtie on it. :)

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back