new to the club

Welcome to the club.Thats odd bc im reading one of yur posts now lol. For sale stuff I could see being a prob or pms.

Sent from my SPH-L520 using Tapatalk

i know. funny. this is the ONE that would come through. My first two posts where in the General Discussion. (trying to figure out what's up with the SRT-10 I just picked up; title says 2003. All material related to the production of this truck indicates the production started in November 2003. My truck says July 2003.)

i know. funny. this is the ONE that would come through. My first two posts where in the General Discussion. (trying to figure out what's up with the SRT-10 I just picked up; title says 2003. All material related to the production of this truck indicates the production started in November 2003. My truck says July 2003.)

You may have something rare, but showing it came as a v6 has me think its a clone. :(
Where are you located? Maybe one of our members with a Viper Truck can meet up and compare? Pics would help maybe

Welcome to club. There are a lot of great members on here that will help you out if they can.

how does a guy post on this forum?

I tried two separate times with no luck.
Your posts still aren't working correctly. It would appear that somehow the punctuation feature is missing from your post privileges. Maybe one of the mods can turn in on for you?

Welcome to the VTCoA.

Your posts still aren't working correctly. It would appear that somehow the punctuation feature is missing from your post privileges. Maybe one of the mods can turn in on for you?

Welcome to the VTCoA.

Sorryicanthelpyououtonthatonethatfeaturehasastoneagelimitation

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back