New to the Family, looking for experienced Techs.

SRT810

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Hey guys I just picked up an 05 SRT10. I have zero knowledge with this platform but have thorough experience with the 3000GT/STEALTH/GTO base. I previously made one of the first FWD STEALTH's with a converted AWD transmission, and also designed a plate to eliminate the outputshaft to finalize and add reliability to the conversion. I worked as a Tech and then went on to Serve my time in the Military. I am now done and picked up this truck after my 04 F150 was totalled due to Hail Damage. My other acocomplishment was in making one of the first Front Wheel Drive LHD 3000GT's converted to an AWD RHD GTO down to factory specifications, Active Aero Dynamics, Glass top conversion, AWD, conversion I can go on and on.

Anyways guys I hope this is a friendly place and would like to gain some technical knowledge on this platform as I am excited to get my truck running and on the road. Any techs available please hit me up. I just registered here as well as SRT10Forum

Thanks guys and I appreciate your time.

Attachments

• 220202_756909081543_3620855_o.jpg
    220202_756909081543_3620855_o.jpg
    73.8 KB · Views: 69
  • 201765_756937699193_1794319_o.jpg
    201765_756937699193_1794319_o.jpg
    102 KB · Views: 64
Welcome to the VTCoA! I'd be happy to help you with any questions and provide you with any technical information you need!

Welcome to the VTCoA! I'd be happy to help you with any questions and provide you with any technical information you need!

Thanks.
Can you possibly point me in the right direction for a factory parts and part number diagram or schematics. Also is there any Factory repair manual PDF available for these trucks as well out there?

Noooo , wrong pics, we want to see the the 05 SRT10!

Noooo , wrong pics, we want to see the the 05 SRT10!

For sure! When it's ready. Anyone able to source used parts, part numbers, or know anyone parting one out?

Anyways here's a peak.

Attachments

• 20170717_223255.jpg
    20170717_223255.jpg
    844 KB · Views: 64
Thanks.
Can you possibly point me in the right direction for a factory parts and part number diagram or schematics. Also is there any Factory repair manual PDF available for these trucks as well out there?

For sure! When it's ready. Anyone able to source used parts, part numbers, or know anyone parting one out?

Anyways here's a peak.

Yes! I can get you any of the above information. I believe the factory service manuals are available in pdf form on srt10forum or viperregistry.com

I frequently part trucks out and can help you out with anything you need.

Yes! I can get you any of the above information. I believe the factory service manuals are available in pdf form on srt10forum or viperregistry.com

I frequently part trucks out and can help you out with anything you need.
Thanks. Do you have an email I can contact you on?

Welcome. I'm sure you'll adapt well to the SRT. I also started with the 3000GT addiction. I still have a 1995 Spyder. Did you sell yours?

Welcome. I'm sure you'll adapt well to the SRT. I also started with the 3000GT addiction. I still have a 1995 Spyder. Did you sell yours?

No I still have it. and maybe another SRT too.......:evil:

Welcome!

Just as a heads up, Haynes manual for the Dodge pickups
specifically state on the back they don't cover the SRT-10 models...
Save you $30 and a trip to the store.

Most dodge dealers have a viper rated ASE mechanic ask to speak with them they will be a good source of help. I have one at our dodge dealer who I have cultivated a great relationship and works on my 10. But you will also get alot of info from the VTCOA members.

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back