Misanthrope
Staff member
Administrator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
bwellmaker or trussman.

This is a one day vote

do I really need to answer this one :s:

Before voting, I would like to know what your vision is for TOTM and how you think you can better it. Would also like to know why you think you are better than your opponent :D

On a serious note. I am on here several times a day and being that mine isnt as win worthy for totm I dont mind headin it up.

I should win bc the competition hasnt even made his case yet :D lol

Sent from my SPH-L520 using Tapatalk

OH SNAP!!!

I didn't know I was even nominated.

Dang,

What the hell am I supposed to do meow?

B

Last edited:
Should have nominated me .That way I can rig all the voting since I do that anyway lol :D

UIH,

I did not know I was in the poll for a moderator until I checked the board this afternoon.

I mentioned to Jeff a couple weeks ago I would be happy to help after a discussion in a past TOTM about a new moderator. Jeff sent me a message however, I was traveling and did not see it until the next day. I replied to Jeff but believe trussman had stepped up to the plate at that time and it was a done deal. No worries.

My guess, because of my comments on this months TOTM it may have prompted this poll.

I would be happy to give it a shot but do not wish to step on anyones toes. I am here a few times a day and have the time as well.

I know my ride is Black and not Silver, but please do not hold that against me. Some of you guys have Red trucks, Yellow ones, even White and Blue trucks too. Mine is an RC though.

UIH,

B

Last edited:
Looks like voting is over.. I would have voted RC.. Silver... Seniority.. These would have been the criteria required for my vote.. But to me, to be honest, no one is better than the next. Not as long as the nominees exhibit ambition, fairness and dedication for the best interest of this forum. :dontknow:That's my two..

Moderator assigned

Thanks trussman

Vj

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back